Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

broadband

haaii.. i just bought a prepaid broadband for pc&tablet.

may i know how should i topup the broadband and how much do i need to topup for certain amount of quota?

it'll be easier if anyone can provide me with the amount of credit & its quota.

thank you in advance Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Re: broadband

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Hi! I would recommend to use the My Digi app. Below is the information i got thru Digi site. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Capture.JPG

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

Support

Thank you for sharing Lacus. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

thanks a lot. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

How to put a SIM into the pc? Pease let me know

Highlighted

Support

clchow6, kindly refer to the PC manual or manufacturer on how to use the SIM card as the SIM card slot location may vary by computer model. 

How to put a SIM into the pc? Pease let me know

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Tolong kenapa broadband tak boleh aktifkan.....
Highlighted

Support

Maaf Idrisbinhashim. Kami kurang jelas dengan maksud anda. Terus chat dengan kami melalui PM kalau anda memerlukan bantuan berkenaan dengan akaun ya. Terima kasih. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!