08-01-2021 11:23 AM
I'm subscribed to DiGi broadband. Lately, streaming YouTube has been using my regular internet quota instead of the streaming quota. I don't remember when it started it's been going on for a few weeks.
13-01-2021 08:39 PM
So am I the only one with this problem? This has been going on for weeks. If additional information is needed I'm using my computer to play the videos and my browser is Chrome. Why is it using my regular internet quota? Why is my streaming quota being restricted?
16-01-2021 10:40 AM
So I sent a private message to the support above on Thursday and it hasn't been replied or apparently read. Do I have to send to any other support persons or all of the support persons?
20-01-2021 09:27 AM
Hello? So no explanation whatsoever? I first posted this on 8th of January and it's already the 20th. The PM I sent to the support person above has still not been read. Has my streaming quota been restricted on purpose? And if so, why?
21-01-2021 11:04 AM
Is someone actually doing something or do I have to post to this thread every day? It seems like a recurring trend that a support person asks to PM and the PM is ignored.
What is actually going on with the video streaming using the regular quota? It's been going on for a long time.
26-01-2021 11:11 PM
27-01-2021 03:50 PM
Yes, they finally replied to me on the 25th. And, no, the problem has not been solved, but I've been given a case number. I guess at least that is something.
They asked me a few questions which they could have done a long time ago and not waste a lot of time in the mean time. In case you're going to send them a PM, these are some of the information you'll need. I don't know if they will need the same info from you, but they asked me for these:
1. If my streaming quota are deducted or not at all.
2. The model of mobifi/router/modem I'm using.
3. If I'm streaming using phone or TV.
4. The model of laptop [since I'm using a laptop] I'm using to stream.
5. If I'm streaming using YouTube app or website.
6. The exact time of when I stream YouTube and the quota not deducted and the link of the video. *I then proceeded to check my quota usage and made a note to the time and usage, and played a YouTube video. I then checked the usage again and of course noted the time.
I was then given a case number and they asked me for an alternative number to contact.
Good luck with yours!