Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What do you mean stream free youtube?

Is it stream free (youtube) means that no quota limit at all? If it doesnt, please display the stream free quota on the Digi website. Otherwise, you are just confusing your customers. Your fast respond/reply is much appreciated.

Re: What do you mean stream free youtube?

Community Manager

@Alexkaeda950403, Fair Usage Policy (FUP) still applies on Stream Free, to avoid abuse. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

But why Digi disnt mention on the limits on free stream video? Its not "free", but limited to 10gb. You are just confusing your customers. Is that the way you advise your broadband?

I think Digi is cheating customers with their free stream in YouTube. Nowhere in their leaflets says it is limited to 10Gb for free stream on Broadband package. I just went to Digi store and request for termination for BB100 but could not do so. (note: just enrolled yesterday and found free stream is limited to 10Gb).

Really feel cheated unless options to terminate are allowed by Digi.

Even their employees at Digi store is not aware of the limits until I show them Digi Apps screenshot that shows Free Streaming is limited to 10Gb.

Would you at least allow us to terminate the plan. FYI, the mifi device is only 1 day old and look brand new still.

btw now right, with DIGI bb 100 i can use up to 118gb lehh

Support

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!