Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Websites being redirected to DIgi homepage

Support

We're still looking at it, GameSky.

For those that have the redirected issue, can you please do this and update us if the issue persists.

- Once redirected to Digi homepage, key-in your email address if there's an option to do so. If not, login to MyDigi.

- After key-in, you will be directed one time. If this is not the situation, restart the modem.

- Test with the https:// website as well.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I also experienced the same problem since last Sunday after updated my modem. Every time I opened a website, it will redirect me to DIGi home page. It is frustrating and annoying. Also, the speed is dramatically reduced.

I thought update is to enhance our user experience? Now it seems like a downgrade. DiGi should focus on improving the service delivery rather than keep promoting your products via redirecting us to your homepage.

Contributor

Same here, almost random redirects. Even my Steam games store page redirects to digi website...

Hi, I hadn't heard from you since my last message a week ago. Is this how you provide your service? Every time I try to log in to my gmail, it will redirect me to your DIGi home page. Also, the speed is remarkably slow nowadays.

Let me tell you, the only way to market yourself is by providing top notch service, not redirecting your users to your homepage.

Hi, no news from you since my last message a week ago. Is this how you provide your service? Every time I try to log in to my gmail, it will redirect me to your DIGi home page. Also, the speed is remarkably slow nowadays.

Let me tell you, the only way to market yourself is by providing top notch service, not redirecting your users to your homepage.

Support

We are aware of the current situation with the latest Huawei firmware update. Rest assure that we're looking into it and working together with the Huawei team to get the issue resolved the soonest possible. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

Reached huawei and huawei still bounce back saying it's pushed by DiGI... so DiGi, please fix it.

Support

GameSky, may we know when did you contact Huawei? Did you call their hotline 1800 22 0086 or walk-in to the Service Centres? TQ.

Reached huawei and huawei still bounce back saying it's pushed by DiGI... so DiGi, please fix it.

Have a pleasant day!

i also got this redirect problem,please DIGI fix it ASAP,im so regretful because update to latest version,its redirect with random website,not just specific one,and i cant even play my game last day on earth when connect to my mobifi digi modem,before last update it just work fine.

Support

NewDvide, kindly refer to the link below for more info on the Huawei MobiFi issue. TQ.

https://bit.ly/2r6PRWw

i also got this redirect problem,please DIGI fix it ASAP,im so regretful because update to latest version,its redirect with random website,not just specific one,and i cant even play my game last day on earth when connect to my mobifi digi modem,before last update it just work fine.

Have a pleasant day!