Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Watched YouTube videos but deducted from base quota

YouTube usage should be deducted from Stream Free quota.. but it keep deducted from my base quota..Please help

Re: Watched YouTube videos but deducted from base quota

SuperUser

@jypnation wrote:

YouTube usage should be deducted from Stream Free quota.. but it keep deducted from my base quota..Please help

hi... can you share what plan you are using, just to confirm that it's eligible for "Stream Free"?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

New BB 100

Same goes to me

It is including VOD feed data 

I watched Netflix via my smart tv connected with my broadband and iflix via my desktop also connected with my broad

The data is consuming my normal quota

Please help

Support

Hi FirdausRamli,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with the date and time of the issue happened.

Thanks.

Same goes to me...play YouTube but deducted from all usage data...I'm using broadband 100...it's suppose to stream free.

Community Manager

@EncikMad wrote:
Same goes to me...play YouTube but deducted from all usage data...I'm using broadband 100...it's suppose to stream free.

Please PM our support above with the information requested. Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Having the same problem, I watch YouTube yesterday but found that internet usage deducted from my basic quota.
IMG_2441.PNG

Same problem.  I am currently using Broadband Ambassador 70 Plan. I had to top up BB10gb RM25 because of this. Please fix this problem.

Support

Hi edwardh. Please PM us your Broadband number for us to check further. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!