Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The New Digi Broadband - Prepaid Plan Payment information

by whysee SuperUser on ‎15-11-2016 10:01 AM - edited on ‎24-05-2017 03:16 PM by Community Manager

Q1  :  How do I subscribe to Digi Prepaid Broadband plans?

A1  :  To subscribe to your preferred Prepaid Broadband plans visit digi.my/mybb.

Q2  :  Do I need to perform reload to keep my account active to enjoy internet ?

A2  :  No, your prepaid account will be active as long as you have an active Broadband plan. You will not experience any interruption in using internet due to account balance.

Q3  :  Will my Prepaid Broadband plan auto renew every month ?

A3  Yes, your plan will be automatically renewed as long as you have sufficient credit at the end of your 30 days validity.

Q4  :  If I am already subscribed to Monthly Broadband RM30 do I need to unsubscribe before subscribing to Monthly Broadband RM60?

A4  :  You don’t need to unsubscribe Monthly Broadband RM30 - Just sign up Monthly Broadband RM60 to change your internet plan. Please visit digi.my/mybb  if you wish to change your current internet plan.

Q5  :  How much is the Digi Prepaid Broadband Pack (inclusive of GST)?

A5  :  This pack costs RM38 (inclusive of GST).

Q6  :  How much preloaded credit comes with this pack?

A6  :  RM30 credit is preloaded with each pack and is valid for 30 days.

Q7  :  How do I activate the Digi Prepaid Broadband pack?

A7  :  Put the SIM card into your device and start using internet.

Q8  :  How do I check my credit balance?

A8  :  Please visit digi.my/mybb to check your credit balance or alternatively, dial *126#.

Q9  :  How do I perform a reload?

A9  :  Please visit digi.my/mybb to perform a reload or alternatively, dial *128# and select Reload.

Q10  :  I am an existing Digi Prepaid Broadband subscriber, can I switch my line to the new Digi Prepaid Broadband and maintain my current mobile number (change of plan)?

A10  :  No, currently change of plan from existing Digi Prepaid Broadband to new Digi Prepaid Broadband is   

not allowed.

Q11  :  I am a Digi Prepaid Broadband RM30/RM60 subscriber, can I change my plan to Digi Postpaid Broadband RM60/RM100 (Prepaid to Postpaid conversion)?

A11  :  Yes, you may perform Prepaid to Postpaid conversion within the new Digi Broadband plans.

Q12  :  I am not a Digi subscriber, can I switch to Digi Prepaid Broadband and maintain my current mobile number (Mobile Number Portability – MNP)?

A12  :  No, MNP is not allowed for Digi Prepaid Broadband. Please purchase a new plan to use Digi Prepaid Broadband.

Q13  :  How do I reload my Broadband?

A13  : Kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Visit digi.my/mybb.

Step 2: Click on ‘Reload’.

Step 3: Select amount, and also whether you want to reload with Internet banking, credit card or reload voucher.

Comments
by yongkong Member
on ‎11-06-2018 02:44 PM

can i use my broadband during travel to china.i mean roaming  

by Leaf0 Contributor
on ‎13-06-2018 06:08 PM

Hi, yongkong.

Please refer to the FAQ via this link (https://new.digi.com.my/broadband) for more info. Thanks!

by clchow6 Member
on ‎12-04-2019 08:22 AM

Can I  make my phone as a hotspot if I were to subscribe to Digi Prepaid Broadband.