Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Swollen Digi LTE modem

Recently my Digi LTE modem battery became swollen. I checked online it mention that it may explode! Will Digi change this for me.

Re: Swollen Digi LTE modem

SuperUser

Hi,

Swollen modem usually indicates the battery is already swollen. When did you obtain the LTE modem?

I assume you're referring to those MiFi devices. If still under 1 year, I believe you're able to claim warranty for the device.

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Support

Please visit the modem manufacturer service center for further assistance about its warranty claim. Location details should be available in the manual book together with the box. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I have the same problem with Huawei MIFI E5577. Do I need to go to the service center too? Can you send me a list of service centers in Seremban area? Thank you very much.

Community Manager

@Willxp, your manual should have the list of service centre. Otherwise, try this: http://consumer.huawei.com/my/support/service-center/index.htm

There are 2 collection centres in Seremban. Give them a call to check first.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have using the Modem > a year.  Can I get a new modem in Digi Store? 

Community Manager

If you no longer have contract, you may be able to resubscribe to a contract for the broadband modem bundle.

But if your modem is still functional but only needs battery replacement, you should try reaching out to the manufacturer's support to check on the parts pricing.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!