Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Solution to fix cannot receive/send message from Whatsapp with Digi Broadband

[ Edited ]

If you refer to this discussion:
https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Broadband/Cannot-access-whatsapp-using-latest-broadband-100/td-p/18...

and search similar topic, seems like this is well-known issue, yet after so many months Digi didn't fix it yet. So the only solution to fix this problem, it sounds stupid, but it is the only way:

USE UP ALL THE FREE 1GB THAT YOU REDEEM FROM DIGI HOME PORTAL WHEN CONNECTED TO BROADBAND:

Screenshot_2017-08-09-16-55-06-920_com.digi.portal.mobdev.android.png

The 935MB, FINISH IT ASAP and YOUR WHATSAPP/WECHAT WILL BE WORKING FINE~

* My goodness, I can't believe this is the only way... Smiley Mad

Re: Solution to fix cannot receive/send message from Whatsapp with Digi Broadband

Not just phone, Web Whatsapp also cannot access (Keep spinning/loading). Obviously the Free 1GB is limited the acess to Whatsapp server.

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 5.10.38 PM.jpg

Re: Solution to fix cannot receive/send message from Whatsapp with Digi Broadband

After fisnih the free data (935MB from previous screenshot, refer above). And the whatsapp is working now.

Hope this help you guys to test. Turn out it is working, after i finish my 1GB free data. Obviously that Free 1GB restricted access to Whatsapp server. Why?

Untitled.jpg

[ Edited ]

I dont have the free 1gb, but still i cant download or upload picture or file

henmaker wrote:

After fisnih the free data (935MB from previous screenshot, refer above). And the whatsapp is working now.

Hope this help you guys to test. Turn out it is working, after i finish my 1GB free data. Obviously that Free 1GB restricted access to Whatsapp server. Why?

Untitled.jpg

henmaker wrote:

Untitled.jpg

whatsapp. i did ask digi,they said everything seems normal for them, (quota,broadband condition etc). what happen is actually ???? i need to do my workkk nowww. 1 week still nothing change

I don't have the 1gb free too, yet i can't seems to upload or download files from whatsapp. Its speed been throttling at lower than 1kb/s for whatsapp.

Support

Kindly try to upload & download files to WhatsApp again, Nishazainal & kikiXY.

PM us your Broadband number <here> should you still face the same issue. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers