Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow internet in Labuan and Kota Kinabalu

I am a long time customer of Digi and recently internet on 4G in Labuan and Kota Kinabalu area have been dissappointing. Speed is barely at 1mbps during normal hours. I am subscribing postpaid and broadband, both also snail slow. Please explain the problem and will the service improves?

If no improvement taken, me and my group of 200+ friends under Digi will port over to other telco soon. We are not getting what we are paying for. Please rectify.

Re: Slow internet in Labuan and Kota Kinabalu

Community Manager

Hi @Donald, can you provide us more information of this issue? Kindly check your <inbox> for this matter.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Slow internet in Labuan and Kota Kinabalu

Problem I face is at 2 places. Taman Kian Yapp, and TAman Lazenda Villa 2, Labuan. Mostly happens at night, starting 7pm the speed will automatically slowdown to under 1mbps, which is totally unacceptable.

Normaly working hours the speed is ok, acceptable. But my Digo broadband subscription is mostly for home use after work til late night.

Please check why this can happen. If persist I will have to cancel my digi subscription. Please look into this matter and get it solved asap. Appreciate it.