Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow Broadband

Hi All,

I really regret the day i bought digi broadband which comes with hawai device.

My internet is very slow; it never goes above 5 MBPS  with the 4g device; whereas my Maxis 4g can reach upto 105MBPS

Why digi internet is so slow in klang valley;  do they cape the speed or i have wrong settings.

Please advise.

Thanks

Re: Slow Broadband

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Agreed, way more buffering and loading time compared to old digi plans, using the same modem, at same locations. Drops to 3g sometimes too, and hardly recover itself to 4g. Not slow, just inconsistent.

Community Manager

@Jazee, perhaps there are issues in certain area. Typically I can get 15Mbps-30Mbps for 4G (non 4G+ device). Send us network feedback either using MyDigi support function or write to our community support: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

ihave the same thing

Anonymous

Hi kubota, If you are experiencing a bad network coverage at your location, kindly report the issue via Mydigi app (Log in Mydigi > click icon Menu on the top left side > Support > Network Coverage) so that we can proceed with further checking. The reported case later can be checked in 'My Reports' via Mydigi app within 48 - 72 hours from the report time. Thank you.