Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

SMS

I had a broadbrand digi card( DiGi Broadband Discover 4GB ), i would like to ask how many free SMS can i send every month and if i send SMS over the limit, how much would it cost. Please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you for your help.

Highlighted

Re: SMS

Community Manager
Hi Awesome123,

There is no free SMS offered to Broadband customers. SMS is charged at RM0.30 per message.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

I am digi prepaid user. My plan is beyond. May I know,how much it cost me to send 1 sms?
Highlighted

Support

For Beyond plan, the SMS rate is 7sen/SMS to DiGi number and 15sen/SMS to another telco in Malaysia, fx71111 Smiley Happy

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!