Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Can't continue surfing once quota depleted

Im using DIGI BROADBAND 85 (NEW) Plan. Once the peak quota exhausted (Non Peak quota still plenty left), i was unable to use even watsapp. Once i top up quota then only can continue. I just wondering why i cant atleast surf at low speed?

Highlighted

Community Manager

Yes @mohan12, please top up the quota if you wish to continue using your Broadband package after quota has depleted.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

How many times i have to top up as if DIGI giving for free. Your maximum validitiy is 5 day only from 1GB to 5GB but at different price. After 5 days i need to top up again is it. Thats not the proper solution for my request. I just wanted to know why i cant surf at low speed? Please find my attach file. Its been said there " YOU HAVE EXHAUSTED YOUR DATA AND WILL CONTINUE AT LOW SPEED. TOP UP TO REGAIN FULL SPEED". My question is why i cant surf at low speed. Hope you understand what i am requesting.

Thank You

Highlighted

Thanks for not responding. Great Customer care.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry for the delay. For matters pertaining to your account details, kindly call Helpline at 0162211800.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.