Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Poor 4G speed in Changlun, Kedah

Hi Digi,

I've been using your Digi BB package since back in Oct 2016.

All was good, 4G speed was blazing fast but NOW, recently the speed is very poor. I could get a 9.5mbps dl 5.0mbps ul via speedtest before, now it's a pathetic 1.0mbps dl 0.5mbps ul on average.

i understand that Digi is undergoing telco tower maintenance/upgrade. But until when will you finish the upgrade? Is this has to with the new spectrum allocation exercise where you will disband 2G signal and make it extra to accomodate for the current 4G?

How long will this exercise take? Until July this year??

Pls make  the upgrade process faster. I cannot stand this slowness anymore. 

My main goal of using Digi BB is to beat TM Streamyx or Unifi (perhaps) in terms of  cost effective & practicality.

let's make 4G LTE > fixed fiber line kamon Digi!

Highlighted

Re: Poor 4G speed in Changlun, Kedah

Community Manager

@Zaryl, we'd like to address to your issue. You can either report this issue using MyDigi app on your phone which will provide location report based on the device's GPS, or follow this guide and PM to our support: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements