Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Please help!!!

[ Edited ]
hi, please help. My laptop cannot connect to my Digi broadband after 3 years plus of using! But when I used my mobile phone hotspot, there is no problem. It just happen last week, all of the sudden while watching Netflix the connection suddenly disappeared. I tried everything from my laptop including troubleshooting the laptop internet setting. Nothing seems to work. Even I tried using the broadband internet for my mobile phone, nothing happen. Help!!! this never happen before even if my quato has reached its limit. Thank you.
Highlighted

Re: Please help!!!

Support

Try to test the Broadband SIM card with other devices (ieSmiley Tonguehone), Wabbits. If you can connect with other devices, it could be the Broadband device is faulty. Test other SIM cad with the Broadband device as well to confirm ya.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi, I did tried testing the broadband sim with other devices before, but nothing seems to work. I bet it’s the broadband faulty now. Thank you anyway for the suggestion 🙂. Need to go to Digi store now, but I guess I have to wait.
Highlighted

I need pin number for topup
Highlighted

Support

Hi Dhevaghi26. Sorry, we don't sell the pin / coupon here. Please reload your account via your MyDigi app and if you prefer to get the physical coupon instead, you can purchase it at our dealer, such as 7-Eleven ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!