Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Offpeak - anytime switch

I still find it inconvenient and deceptive for having to switch off then switch on again to activate the offpeak quota.

Otherwise, you'll burn all your anytime data while your offpeak over a short 2 am to 8 am period (6 hours out of the 24 hours!!!) remain unused.

I hope it is time Digi abolish all this offpeak - anytime thing, or at least make it fairer to the customers. Why offpeak is so much shorter than "peak"? Why have to switch off - switch on device to use offpeak quota? Isn't this deceptive? Isn't it a marketing strategy when you see you have 30GB but it is only 12GB to use at anytime? If want to offer, offer it sincerely.

Highlighted

Re: Offpeak - anytime switch

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, @cksheng74. Switching off then on for mobile data, is to break the internet session that has been continuing from peak hours. Anyway, we value your feedback very much.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Please consider to switch my Anytime quota to 70 GB and Offpeak to 40 GB for 185 broadband plan.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@romaini65 wrote:

Please consider to switch my Anytime quota to 70 GB and Offpeak to 40 GB for 185 broadband plan.  Thank you.

Your broadband plan quota has been determined as overall product offering. It will not be possible to alter the quota allocation.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.