Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

New Pricing on Broadband

Waiting for a new faster and cheaper broadband pricing from varios telco provider....

Highlighted

Re: New Pricing on Broadband

Me too!

Looking for cheaper and more quota! Or unlimited high speed!!! Cat Tongue

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Contributor

This one?  Saw this on Digi's website. RM20 for 1GB  internet. 

http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/plan_family/default/Prepaid_Broadband_For_PC_Table

Highlighted

I'm looking forward for DiGi to revise the off-peak period. It's ridiculuos to have 2am-8am as the off-peak period with different quota. Very similar to what another Telco is offering. Why don't DiGi start a new trend like the creative DiGi that I knew from 15 years ago? My suggestion is either of these:

1) Eliminate the anytime and off-peak quota system altogether. No more 7GB Internet (AnyTime) + 18GB Internet (Off-Peak) at RM105. Change it to 15GB AnyTime (25GB will be better) at that rate. DiGi will sure win big time!

2) Introduce roll-over system for unused quota to the following month (1 month roll-over should be good already). AnyTime quota could be rolled over at 1 to 1 (i.e. 1GB unused can be added to the following month's AnyTime quota by 1GB), and Off-Peak quota could be rolled over at 2 to 1 (i.e. 2GB unused can be added to the following month's AnyTime quota by 1GB).

3) Change the timing. 12AM to 12PM should be considered as Off-Peak, 12PM to 12AM as Peak period. Fairer.

Highlighted

They don't allow plan upgrade. Very dumb and not flexible rule. Digi is no more the most innovative service provider.
Highlighted

Digi, please learn from Celcom. You are used to be the most innovative service provider, but no more nowadays.

Celcom First Basic 38

Highlighted

Contributor

1) Not to say eliminate the existing plan. What about launching a new plan RM105 20GB?

For marketing, it will gain many users (but only high traffic users)

For network, congestion will happen, more and more sites will be congested and other users will have bad experience in data use. End up with goodbye to normal usage users and attract all high traffic users from operator M/U/C/P/Y. 

In the end, DiGi will have same amount of users, renenue only slightly increased but with congested network.

For legal, will gov allow DiGi to lauch such plan? will our beloved protected TM agree?

2) DiGi should consider this.... Telco U has already implemented this Jan/Feb (forgot d).

3) I think operator defined non-peak and peak hour are based on their network average data usage/throughput. Don't think they manage to change that unless users behavior have been changed (eg no ppl use data during peak hour)

Highlighted

Contributor

No. DiGi will come out a different plan ( which I hope so ) 

Highlighted

@prosibu wrote:

2) DiGi should consider this.... Telco U has already implemented this Jan/Feb (forgot d).

Telco C already introduced RM38 plan with 3GB internet and roll over unused quota. I hope DiGi will continue to keep up in the race!
Highlighted

Contributor

need unlimited Quota , like  broadband 65 should give 8 full  and broadband 85 should give 20 gb full or blance 50+50 not 5 gb  24 hrs and 2 to 8am 15 gb , as well for others  broadband plans and dicsount  50 % for Discount for PWD rather then rm 10 .