Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Internet Only Plan for Digi Broadband?

Hi Digi.

I just wanted to know if there is a plan for broadband that focus more on internet usage rather than streaming?I'm a Broadband Internet 100 user  but rarely use my streaming quota and is a heavy internet user.Is it possible to merge both into one internet data?Or can I upgrade/buy extra data for internet only?

Appreciate and thanks in advance for the advice.

Re: Internet Only Plan for Digi Broadband?

Community Manager

@DaisyChan, currently there isn't a method to merge your streaming quota into base quota. If you run out of quota, you can access  digi.my/mybb or MyDigi app to manage/buy quota top ups.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

@MrOctopusK Thanks for the feedback and well-noted on the info for additional quota.Here's hoping Digi will offer a plan that focus more in internet usage instead of streaming in the future.

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, @DaisyChan. Broadband and mobile internet will be competitive and do check out Digi's offerings regularly for updates.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements