Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei e5577 keep restarting

The modem restart all the time even without connected to any device, but only at my home. It didn't restarting at other place/ coverage I notice.

Contributor

Hi @Donald1 it could be your  Smart TV, Android Box or Laptop which tries to connect once the Wifi is in range. Try to observe the modem, you should see a device tries to connect then it will restart. ( 1 connection).

My broadband number is 01596008893 and I'm facing the auto restart problem.

Support

We're working closely with Huawei regarding this issue, Takemintz. Thank you for the feedback.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Hi @Digi_Kobi   @MrOctopusK  Have Digi technical team and Huawei acknowledged this issue? This takes longer than expected for an issue affecting multiple users and does not see effort from Digi technical team to mitigate this issue as soon as possible (I'm not referring to you guys).

@vseries i totally agree

Support

The issue is still under investigation. Both team are trying their best to resolve this issue the soonest.

Truly appreciate everyone patience during this period.

Hi @Digi_Kobi   @MrOctopusK  Have Digi technical team and Huawei acknowledged this issue? This takes longer than expected for an issue affecting multiple users and does not see effort from Digi technical team to mitigate this issue as soon as possible (I'm not referring to you guys).

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

My broadband number is 01596008893b which having the huawei restart problem

tskok - tried but it doesn't help. This problem seems nothing to do with clashed IP. Since latest auto update my e5577-s  keep restarting once connected to Smart TV Sony KLD

[ Edited ]
I am having the same problem as well. Smart TV cannot connect to the modem. TV model Sony Bravia KDLW600B. DIGI certainly won't acknowledge the case I have raised. In my first email, they asked me to contact Huawei as if the problem is not theirs. But once I contacted Huawei Malaysia. I was convinced by them that the update was pushed by service provider (Digi). DIGI also in 1 day close my case as if it was rectified and I need to raise this again to SKMM. Now they wanted us to wait until no ends as if the problem is being investigated. I was furious as they close my previous case without my concern. I just hope they get sued for all of this. Service is terrible and now no troubleshooting whatsoever given by them. I suggested a solution to them which to replace the modem with another one just to be ignored by their case representative. Very sad and very terrible response. I am writing here to whistle-blow all this conundrum. Hope others would do the same to report this to SKMM. Digi just do not want to acknowledge this problem. I need 5 emails to convince them to give me case reference number in the first contact with them, they only gave me the reference number once it got escalated to SKMM. Otherwise they just ignore you until you forgot the problem. So please others, please raise this to SKMM
My BB NUMBER 01591300365