Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei e5577 keep restarting

I am so sick of Digi now. To my surprise, my case was closed as if it was settled.

This is the second time they did this. Guys please check if your case is closed too by Digi.

Such a disgrace of service. I am receiving PM from Digi Kobi now, looks like they still do not want to have a say on all of this.

Digi - Service Rate 0

Hi, I am having the same issues whereby everytime I tried to connect my broadband to any laptop or smart tv, it keeps on restarting. My broadband num is 01591001229.

An update to my case, since I sent my modem on 4th May. Huawei did a host replacement according to their service report and now, 18th May 2018, I just receive my modem back due to delays since we did have a few holidays last week. As of now, I am glad to say that the modem is now do not experience any redirection and autorestart.

I am happy now that I have my modem back and able to browse the Internet seamlessly without interruption/redirection/autorestart.

I would like to thank Digi Team both via email and this forum for continuing support during this past miserable weeks.

Thank you very much. For others, kindly please do walk in to Huawei Center to get the modem fixed. If you have any queries, you can PM digi correspondent here to get assistance.

For me I went to Huawei Pavillion, I would say the service is awesome although I had to walk in twice since first repair does not fixed these problem.

On second service, I received host replacement as what stated in Huawei report and this certainly solved all these problem. Thank you Digi Team.

Regards,
A

Support

izyann, please click <here> for more info on the issue you're facing. TQ.

Hi, I am having the same issues whereby everytime I tried to connect my broadband to any laptop or smart tv, it keeps on restarting. My broadband num is 01591001229.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Thanks for the update, eeeglow242 (•‿•)

An update to my case, since I sent my modem on 4th May. Huawei did a host replacement according to their service report and now, 18th May 2018, I just receive my modem back due to delays since we did have a few holidays last week. As of now, I am glad to say that the modem is now do not experience any redirection and autorestart.

I am happy now that I have my modem back and able to browse the Internet seamlessly without interruption/redirection/autorestart.

I would like to thank Digi Team both via email and this forum for continuing support during this past miserable weeks.

Thank you very much. For others, kindly please do walk in to Huawei Center to get the modem fixed. If you have any queries, you can PM digi correspondent here to get assistance.

For me I went to Huawei Pavillion, I would say the service is awesome although I had to walk in twice since first repair does not fixed these problem.

On second service, I received host replacement as what stated in Huawei report and this certainly solved all these problem. Thank you Digi Team.

Regards,
A
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Contributor

@eeeglow242

Can you check the firmware version of your modem now? Is it flashed to the same version as mine 21.316.01.00.00 ?

If Huawei had a stable firmware to fix the bug, why they don't just release the firmware and let us update as the device has auto update setting? Not everybody has time to run to service center over and over...

Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad