Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huawei e5577 keep restarting

I recently update the Huawei E5577cs-321 firmware and reliased that every time my smart TV connected to the modem, the modem keep on restarting non stop. I tried to reset the modem by pressing the reset button at the back but still the same. Does anyone have this kinda issue or is there any way to rollback the previous firmware? I have no problem when connect with my phone and laptop, just only the TV. By the way, my TV model is a Sony W800b.

Please help...

Re: Huawei e5577 keep restarting

I am experiencing same thing too. The modem keeps restarting itself once my TV got connected. Hopefully digi would solve this.

Same here. I did reset my device, but it didn't working. It kept on restarting whenever I connect it with my laptop (oh ya, even laptop). But it do work with my cellphone.

i have this problem. check this out. 

http://osxdaily.com/2010/09/19/another-device-on-the-network-is-using-your-computers-ip-address/

it helps after i follow the instructions.

Support
Thanks for sharing, tskok 👍☺
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same problem ... Mifi will restart itself whenever my tv is trying to connect to wifi. My TV is Sony W800c. Need help here .

My device broadband is still restarting whenver I try to connect my laptop, even i restart my device. However it work well when  my cell phone connected to my device. 

This happen after the updated version. 

Highlighted

Support

Guys, please PM us the affected phone/Broadband number for further checking k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

+6015 961 58046

This is my broadband number. Please rectify this as soon as possible

Tq

Contributor

I got the same issue after recent firmware update. The modem will restart once my laptop is connected to the modem.

Have PMed you @Digi_Kobi my broadband number.

Spoiler