Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei e5577 keep redirect the url

Contributor

@ubai We're working closely with Huawei regarding this issue. Thank you for the feedback.

thanks, please keep us posted. in the meantime is there any workaround to downgrade the patch?

Contributor

@ubai

I got my mobifi firmware updated in Huawei Service Center and the issue of mobifi keep restarting and keep redirecting to Digi homepage are fixed.

Please go to nearest Huawei Service Center to get it fixed as per this announcement.

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/Update-bug-for-MobiFi-LTE-users/m-p/42683...

@vseries

May i know what did you mention to them when u bring the mobifi in for repair?

I sent mine to the service centre in Pavillion and it came back with the same problem.

In the report, Product Fault listed as SkyTone related issue and Repair Method as Restore Factory Settings.

And may I know your current firmware version of the fixed mobifi?

The technicians in Huawei seems not to know about this problem at all.

Contributor

@TomLee94

I told them my modem keep restarting once connected to notebook (for most user it is Smart TV) after recent firmware update.

The new firmware version that is having issue is 21.328.62.01.311

My modem is fixed after they put firmware 21.316.01.00.00 (according to them it is stable version)

Perhaps you show them this post?

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/Update-bug-for-MobiFi-LTE-users/m-p/42683

Otherwise I suggest you call them first @ 1800 22 0086 to explain on the problem and once they confirm, tell them which Service Center you are going to so they can inform the branch in advance.

@vseries

Thank you for the information.

Will show them the direct solution instead of letting them figuring out what to do.
Highlighted

Contributor
@TomLee94

No problem and good luck.

If they still don't know, ask them to consult HQ

Its there any updates on this problem ? Why taking so long time to settle this redirect issue ? Digi amd huawei technical team suppose to acknowledge this matter. Its use our quota when it happen ! What your next moves to settle this matter ? What we will get after this matter settle down cause as I know i pay for the quota but not paying for this cause always happen. I do work with the phones now this problem all my work become mess and very hard for me to settle my work! Do need your reply ASAP ! Please check the attachment as i already do a report but still no feedback after 48hours !!
EF2138A0-CBE5-493A-8D55-DC51206DA2E2.png

Support

MK13791, you may refer to the latest update regarding the Huawei E5577 over <here> TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear Friends, 

Which service center that you guys went? I went to Melaka, they tooks very long time to investigate and checking, endup I've just take back my MobiWifi LTE+ I'm willing to travel a bit far