Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huawei E5577 restarting endlessly

Huawei e5577 restart endelessly whenever my smart tv connected to the mifi.

Re: Huawei E5577 restarting endlessly

Im facing the same problem. Anyone know how to revert the filmware update ? My TV is Sony W800C

Support

Hi, All. Please PM us the affected phone/Broadband number for further checking k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same problem too. My Sony TV is KD55X7000E. The mifi will restarting endlessly when it tries to connect to my TV. Please help.

Support

We are currently working together with the Huawei technical team resolve this issue the soonest possible, MuhdHaiqal. Truly appreciate your patience during this period.

I have the same problem too. My Sony TV is KD55X7000E. The mifi will restarting endlessly when it tries to connect to my TV. Please help.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I m facing same problem. I went to mid valley digi to ask. They said no one complaint this issue...... Terribled. Please update us if hv the solution. Tq

Can get free upgrade Huawei LTE-A?

Support

Kindly refer to the update on the Huawei MobiFi issue over here https://goo.gl/aTjNUx

Have a pleasant day!