Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Fake network signal indicator and frequent redirection to digi broadband portal after modem update

It is frustrating that the signal indicator became a fake in Huawei MiFi - E5577s-321 after the recent update.. After being at 2-3 signal bars for more than a year, now and suddenly it is fully strong / 5 bars!!

I will consider this as an issue or a bug with the new update until getting an official exeplanation from Digi, because it will be disrespecting if it has been done intentionally!

The other issue is the  frequent redirection to digi broadband portal page after modem update..

Please fix these issues as soon as possible.

Highlighted

Re: Fake network signal indicator and frequent redirection to digi broadband portal after modem upda

Hi, 

I having this  same issues, and if you connect  broadband to mobile phone, wechat and whatapp  having network issues, cannot send and receive messages. 

Please help  i  need a broadband to drive few mobile phone. 

Highlighted

Re: Fake network signal indicator and frequent redirection to digi broadband portal after modem upda

More than 10 days passed.. and the situation is the same!

Highlighted

After I update my mifi recently I also keep getting redirect to  new.digi.com.my/homebroadband which make me have a bad experience when surfing the internet. 

It more annoying than those pop-up ads where you need re-enter the url. In some case I unable to find the link again if I opened alot of tab and forgot what the original page before it get directed.

And your registed full name is easily exposed to any devices that connecting to your broadband network. Which is so bad!

Highlighted

Support

The issue is still under investigation. Both team (Digi & Huawei) are trying their best to resolve this issue the soonest.

Truly appreciate everyone patience during this period.

After I update my mifi recently I also keep getting redirect to  new.digi.com.my/homebroadband which make me have a bad experience when surfing the internet. 

It more annoying than those pop-up ads where you need re-enter the url. In some case I unable to find the link again if I opened alot of tab and forgot what the original page before it get directed.

And your registed full name is easily exposed to any devices that connecting to your broadband network. Which is so bad!

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

HI Digi Customer Service,

Sadly, I also facing the same bad experience  like the user complain. The url always direct to digi website and I don't understand why this is happening. Now, it become more frequent with every day usage.

Hopefully your technical team are able to fix this issue.