Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Enquiry: Limited Time Offer for Internet Quota

Hi, I saw on the web DiGi now offers 15GB anytime quota for Broadband 85.

Does the 15GB quota I will get it permanently as long as i subscribe to the plan?

Or the additional quota will only be given during the limited time period?

TQ.

Highlighted

Re: Enquiry: Limited Time Offer for Internet Quota

Support

You will enjoy the extra quota as long as you stay on the same plan, veztev :-) TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hi, what about the current subscribers who subscribed before this "offer"? Are they getting the extra quota?

Support

Current subscriber under the eligible plan will be auto-upgraded and you can see the new quota in the next billing cycle :-)

Kindly PM us should you need further clarification on your current broadband plan. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

I am surprised too after finding out today that my 12+18 combo is upgraded to 20+20. That's a lot more data. Kudos Digi.

Support

Enjoy your new quota, TheAloof! Smiley Very Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Contributor

I know  it's been 3 months, and today, again, my plan got upgraded to 35+20 combo! May I know if this is a very limited promotional thing? I can't find any info on broadband plans anymore on the home website because now  it only shows Stream Free and Stream On Demand, I believe my plan isn't related to those.

Community Manager

@TheAloof wrote:

I know  it's been 3 months, and today, again, my plan got upgraded to 35+20 combo! May I know if this is a very limited promotional thing? I can't find any info on broadband plans anymore on the home website because now  it only shows Stream Free and Stream On Demand, I believe my plan isn't related to those.

Do you have MyDigi app? You might be able to understand the different quota bucket using MyDigi app/website. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements