Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enjoy discounts on TP-Link devices with Digi!

by Community Manager on ‎10-10-2018 06:09 PM - edited on ‎02-01-2019 05:41 PM by Community Manager

Come back to a home that can offer you comfort,  efficiency and  control! Upgrade your house to a smart one with TP-Link Smart Home devices.

With a home that fits your digital lifestyle, enjoy benefits such as:

1. Savings - Smart lightbulbs save energy, reducing electricity bills over time.
2. Safety -  Automated lights increase safety of homes during vacation. Parents can also check on their kids at home thanks to security cameras.
3.  Convenience - Perform routine task automatically, such as scheduling a set of lights to turn on at the same time every evening.

Plus, if you're a Digi Postpaid user, you get to shop the TP-Link Smart Home gadgets at an additional 10% off.

ITEMS.png

Upgrade your home now. Get started and enjoy both comfort and efficiency with multiple smart home devices, all bundled up with our Digi packages!

Check out our cool starter packs for your home below, all at irresistible prices.:

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_4.png

Do note:

* Promo offer is valid for new sign-ups only.
* No contract provided
* TP-Link products can be individual item OR Starter Pack.
* 10% discount on TP-Link items apply to individual products. Starter packs are excluded from the 10% offer.
* TP-Link products are available at all Digi Stores nationwide except - Alamanda, Ampang, Batu Pahat, and One Borneo.

Want to know what one of our users think about the  TP-Link Smart Home devices?Click  here to read the review.

Hurry on to a Digi Store and find out more about improving your home at our Digi Store Smart Home corner!
Smart Home corner.png
Click on the button below to find a Digi Store near you!

Locate store.png

FAQs

Q1: Where is this TP-Link Smart Home range available?
A1: TP-Link Smart Home products and its tie-up offers are available at all Digi Stores, except Digi Store Alamanda, Ampang, Batu Pahat, and One Borneo.

Q2: How can I setup each TP-Link product after purchase?
A2: You may download the TP-Link Kasa OR tpcamera app. Upon launching the app, you will be guided step by step on how to connect your new devices.

Q3: Where can I find more info / Setup guide for each TP-Link product in case I need it?
A3: You may find the product info and user setup guide on TP-Link website: https://www.tp-link.com/my/
On the page, you will get extensive information on Specs and Support.

Q4: Should there be any problems with my TP-link items purchased, how do I get it checked for warranty claim?
A4: You may call the TP-Link Helpline at 1800 22 8887. TP-Link Helpline will assist with troubleshoot, and steps to return any faulty units for repair or replacements if necessary.