Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Fibre coverage and port availability

When I relocated to a new area Unifi port availability was full, thus I checked my area for Digi Fibre coverage instead and it was on the list but unfortunately no port availability either.

Digi Fibre CS told me that I had to wait until there is port availability.

Fast forward to yesterday, I spotted 2 technicans working on the electric pole behind my house and ask what they were doing. Apparently they are finally adding new ports. Tried to register for Digi Fibre this time but my address has since removed from the list of coverage.

Tried to ask CS about it again but they can't know for sure since they aren't the Home Fibre team or Tech Dept.

My question is, if Maxis and Unifi covers my area can I naturally assume that Digi covers my area too? Due to my bitter experience with Unifi and also a postpaid user of Digi for years I've been eagerly wanting to switch my ISP.

Re: Digi Fibre coverage and port availability

Support

Hi LooneyTunes. Appreciate if you could PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, i want to use digi home fibre. But my home area does not have coverage for digi fibre. How to apply the fibre port at my area so i can use digi home fibre. Please help
Ps: also digi wifi air also got no coverage.

Support

Hi Nabih. Available coverage and ports will be added on by the service provider. From time to time, you can check the coverage again via this link : https://web.digi.com.my/digihome/area.html

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I check my area PSJ Damansara Kuantan Digi Fibre are covered. I am going to subscribe the fastest plan . But informed by CS port is full . Can I know How only we able to push for new port . . ? And it take how long to process ?

Support

Hi HoraceChing. From time to time, you can submit your application again and our Fibre team will check your area again. Thank you.