Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Fibre Exclusive Offer for Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya

by Community Manager ‎16-02-2021 11:36 AM - edited ‎05-04-2021 11:08 PM

Click for Johor.jpg

Not in the promotional areas? Click here to learn more about Digi Fibre

Exclusive for new Digi Fibre customers with registered addresses in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, and Putrajaya, sign up for any of the Digi Fibre plans from 16 February 2021 until 14 April 2021 11:59pm and enjoy FREE 1-month off bill rebate.

How To Sign-Up

1.Walk-in to our physical stores – Digi Store/Digi Store Express/Digi Fibre Agents (“Channels”)

2. Sign-up through our lead form on Google or Facebook ads. You will be contacted by the nearest Digi store to complete your registration and schedule installation.

Screenshots of the Facebook lead form (left) and Google lead form (right):

FB-KV-USE THIS.jpg     GOO-KV-USE THIS.jpg

FREE 1-month off bill rebate promotion

1.Promotion starts on 16 February 2021 - 14 April 2021 11:59pm.  

Digi reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify, withdraw, extend or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice.

2.Customers who sign up for any of the Digi Fibre plans during the Promotion Period are entitled to receive a one-off, 1-month rebate of your selected Digi Fibre plan. The rebate will be credited into your Digi account in your second-month of contract.

3.This Promotion is exclusive for (i) new Digi Fibre customers with registered addresses in KL, Selangor, and Putrajaya; and (ii) new subscribers who have completed the service activation and installation during the campaign period.

4.The Digi Fibre Plan and Digi Fibre service availability is subject to Digi Fibre coverage. Check coverage here.

5.This Promotion is only available when you register the Digi Fibre plan in any of our Digi Store, Digi Store Express, Digi Fibre Agents, or through our lead form on Google and Facebook ads. Note, registrations done via Digi Store Online will not enjoy the rebate promotion.

6.The rebate is only applicable to the Digi Fibre monthly recurring charge, and shall not apply to any add-on service and/or mobile line that is bundled under the customers' Digi account (e.g. Digi Postpaid 58, Digi Postpaid 80, etc).

FAQs

Q1: What happens after I register my interest?

A1: After filling up the form to register your interest, our Digi Store/Digi Store Express representatives will contact you to proceed further. 

Q2: Can I still subscribe to this offer if my house is not within the area of coverage?

A2: This offer is only available within the area of fibre coverage.  Check coverage here.

Q3: Is there a warranty period for the router and modem?

A4: Yes, the router comes with a warranty period of 12 months. However, there is no warranty provided for the modem.

Q4: What is the duration of the contract period for Digi Fibre plans?

A5: Customer who subscribes to Digi Fibre will be tied to a 24-month contract. 

Q5: How will I be eligible for the ‘Free one (1) month’ offer?

A6: New customers who sign up for Digi Fibre 90 onwards at selected Digi stores will receive a 1-month free service. The offer is only available for fibre installations within the campaign period in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, and Johor, as a limited-time promotion.

Q6: Where can I sign up to be eligible for the ‘Free one (1) month’ offer?

A6:

1.This offer is valid for new sign-ups at any Digi Store, Digi Store Express or Digi Fibre Agent for fibre installations in Selangor, W.P Kuala Lumpur, W.P Putrajaya, and Johor.

2.Sign-ups via the Lead Generation Form are also eligible. 

3.Sign-ups via Digi Store Online ARE NOT eligible for this offer.

Q7: When will I see the ‘Free one (1) month off’ in my bill?

A7: You will see a one-off discount on your second bill. This is to ensure you get a discount that is equivalent to a full 1-month of monthly recurring charge since your first bill will likely be a prorated amount.