Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

[DiGi Broadband] How to check data usage for peak hours and non-peak hours?

Contributor

Hi all,

I recently subscribed to DiGi broadband (Mobifi).

How do i check the data usage for:

1. Peak hours (8am-2am)

2. Non Peak hours (2am-8am)

As for now, I'm only able to check the data usage as overall, there's no breakdown for peak hours and non peak hours.

Re: [DiGi Broadband] How to check data usage for peak hours and non-peak hours?

Contributor

@bhpor81 wrote:

Hi all,

I recently subscribed to DiGi broadband (Mobifi).

How do i check the data usage for:

1. Peak hours (8am-2am)

2. Non Peak hours (2am-8am)

As for now, I'm only able to check the data usage as overall, there's no breakdown for peak hours and non peak hours.

HI Bhpor81

Currently subscribers will see both peak and off-peak quota lumped together. We take note on your comment and will consider as a feedback. We will analyse and consider for future enhancements.

TQ

Highlighted

Yeah...you guys should do this as soon as possible. How would I manage my usage if I didn't know the exact quota remaining...This is not difficult at all...I don't know why Digi don't have this...try to scam customer? See attached...Maxis system. ZZZ

Digi system...LOL

hi digi,

im  broadband 145 subscriber and i on9 at 4.00am/12june2016(consider offpeak hour)..but y you(digi) keep deduct my  'ANYTIME' quota? r you(digi) scammer?

Community Manager

@frogman89 wrote:

hi digi,

im  broadband 145 subscriber and i on9 at 4.00am/12june2016(consider offpeak hour)..but y you(digi) keep deduct my  'ANYTIME' quota? r you(digi) scammer?

If your internet session continued from anytime quota period, the system still counts the usage into anytime quota. What you can do is make a quick disconnection on the start of offpeak hour, then reconnect, and the system will have no issue to identify your offpeak usage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements