Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Connectivity terrible at night

I am currently using the Digi broadband for almost a year now. Recently I noticed that the connection started to deteriorate at night and sometimes it could not even load a simple website like reddit.com. When I check the network speed using the speedtest app, the latency was way over 200+ms and the download speed is at 1~2mbps only. Please fix this problem. By the way, the location is at Bandar Parklands Klang
Highlighted

Re: Connectivity terrible at night

Community Manager
We currently simplify the collection of such network related issue to a simple process of using MyDigi app for feedback. Kindly follow this guide to provide your precise location and other observations of the issue https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I had send email using the MyDigi app twice and yet I did not receive any message or response. I wonder if your suggestion is really works because this is not helping me at all. Anyway, I will be grateful if Digi could pm me and I will be happily to provide the full details of the problem occurred in my area here so that you can solve the problem immediately. Thank you.
Highlighted

Community Manager
The feedbacks will be investigated for network faults and are also compiled on regular basis for areas that requires upgrade/improvement.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements