Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Connected to my phone but no internet connection

Hello. Im able to connect my mobifi with my phone but there's no internet connection. I can't receive whatsapp or browsing. All bills paid btw. Please help me
Highlighted

Re: Connected to my phone but no internet connection

Contributor

Hi Nadhirah!  If you don't mind, may I confirm with you if you have done the following steps first?

Step 1: Insert your Digi Broadband SIM into your Digi MobiFi.

Step 2: Turn on your Digi MobiFi.

Step 3: Ensure that the 4G/3G signal is on.

Step 4: Connect your preferred device to your Digi MobiFi connection. Both MobiFi network name and password are displayed on the screen of your Digi MobiFi

If you have, may I recommend that you try connecting with other devices? It would allow us to troubleshoot the source of the issue.

Hello. I already tried those 4 steps and connect with other device which my laptop. Connected on both but still no internet connection . I even replied u through email. I have attached a photo of my broadband. Hope u can help me solve this thing asap. Thank you

Community Manager

If you are still having trouble connecting to the internet, please contact Live Chat (10am-9pm) or send your broadband number via PM to one of our community support members. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.