Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Clarification on RM5 Unlimited Voip-30days Unlimited.

Dear Support,

I've subsricbe to Prepaid Digi BB - RM60 for 40GB + RM5 Unlimited Voip-30days Unlimited.

Is there any limit on The RM5 VOIP? Because I've buy the subscription for 3 times already wthin this 3 weeks..

Do this RM5 VOIP still have quota?

Please clarify.

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Clarification on RM5 Unlimited Voip-30days Unlimited.

Support

Hi aloy,

For your information, the BB Unlimited VOIP -30days-RM5 is subjected to FUP (Fair Usage Policy). It will always be checked / updated from time to time depending on the needs and capabilities of our system. Currently there’s a 3GB Fair Usage Policy (FUP)quota. To overcome this brassiness, this Policy is in place to ensure all Customers have a good experience. You may get more information about Fair Usage Policy here https://goo.gl/Adw0M1 Smiley Happy TQ 

Highlighted

Now only I noticed there is indeed a FUB quota allowed as little as 3GB.

I was previously clarified with customer service before I signed the 12months contract and customer service asked me to enjoy fully as this is truly unlimited, ignore the FUB as mentioned. Besides, he also mentioned that the broadband has no speed throttled for any usage. Since the customer service very confidence on his reconfirmation with superior, I decided to go ahead to go into contract happily.

Early of the month, I purchased the add on andthe add on was removed on date of bill cycle, I thought it was 30 days in validity, I check with customer service again and get informed that the add on will be stopped on 30days from purchase date or bill cycle date of broadband whichever comes first. I even reconfirm with customer service as I have received a sms mentioned that have reached allowed quota, but the customer service mentioned this is just standard sms generated by the system, so it has nothing to do with allowed quota. I again get informed by these feedback that the VOIP is truly unlimited. There was an case ID opened and was contacted by billing department days after that my coming billing will be rebated the RM5 as I did not enjoy fully the 30days of the add on, I felt happy on digi appreciation and understanding.

Hence, I immediately right after cycle date make purchase another add on as my parents need to communicate with my sisters at oversea and in order to enjoy full 30days for unlimited VOiP Call. Yesterday I check, it merely 10days , and I monitor the usage closely since purchase date, and it was once again removed from my internet details.

Now, I guess all the above-mentioned was not correct and miss leading. The unlimited VOIP call add on is not unlimited but capped at 3GB FUP a month. Once finished the quota allowed, I will need to purchase another add on.

I was kind of disappointed now as I seems at least need to purchase 3 times the add on in a month which costs me RM15 additional to the broadband plan subscribed. Because of the customer service given wrong information in first place, I have ceased my home streamyx service as to reduce monthly commitment expenses before I get into digi bb contract, it seems now I have to spend more with a limited quota of internet and internet call. Under digi bb.

Hope for digi understanding and revise the FUP to higher quota for the VOIP call add on.

Highlighted

This is so tricky. You have mentioned that it is unlimited voip then why it is only 3gb? Is that some kind of cheating the customers? Or what?
Highlighted

Hi Digi Team

I  too have similar concerns regarding this service of RM5-Unlimited VoIP. Could you please explain what is meant by "Unlimited " in the title adopted for this package. It appears that you are selling a "Limited" data plan (3GB) under the title "Unlimited" and this is strictly unacceptable & unethical. This is highly misleading and expects your quick action to adopt a title that correctly explains your product.

Please note that the customer has the right to know whether he/she is purchasing a limited or unlimited plan and hence, this information requires to be communicated to the customer properly. However, adequate information regarding these limited conditions on your Unlimited VoIP plan is not captured anywhere on your website and also not advised by your agents during the purchase of this product. When asked about this to your customer service agent, I was advised to check the discussions made in the community portal from where I came to know about the 3GB limit. Do you expect the customer to read up on the discussions made in your community portal to understand the conditions applied to the product he/she is purchasing? 

As a customer to Digi, I must say that the plan you have sold to me did not meet my requirement and I am highly unsatisfied with the service provided.  

Dhanesh

Highlighted

Me too was a victim of this unlimited cheating scheme. I only found out today at a Digi center. Lucky for me my contract has ended. Good luck to you.
Highlighted

The description of the "Unlimited VO-IP". Saying " for internet calls only", where it doesn't show any further details or any quota about the add-on.

I'm very disappointed by Digi's false claim about the add-on. Please correct the problem immediately.