Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Change old 105 broadband plan to new broadband 100

Hi, recently I have went to a Digi dealer store to change my old broadband plan to the new one (which is broadband 105 to broadband 100). But I have been told that I cannot change my plan as from 105 to 100 is considered downgrade. Is it true? And what else can I do to change my plan?

Highlighted

Re: Change old 105 broadband plan to new broadband 100

Community Manager

@stephenie wrote:

Hi, recently I have went to a Digi dealer store to change my old broadband plan to the new one (which is broadband 105 to broadband 100). But I have been told that I cannot change my plan as from 105 to 100 is considered downgrade. Is it true? And what else can I do to change my plan?

If your broadband is still bound to contract, it is true that you cannot downgrade your plan without penalty. At the moment, the highest plan is RM100, so there is no upgrade path available for you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi, thanks for replying. My plan is not bounded to any contract. Another question, can I just call customer service and ask for a change of plan?
Highlighted

Hi Stephanie,

I was on BB145 previously, now changed to BB100 no problem.

I bought BB145 WITHOUT the mobifi device hence no contract incurred. I changed to BB100 via phone call to Digi hotline, settled in a manner of minutes only.

the overall bill from previous plan will be prorated if you have any outstanding.

but bear in mind that once you switched to BB100, you cannot do whatsapp/facetime calls unless you buy the RM5 VoIP addon package.

Money money money!

Highlighted

Community Manager

@stephenie wrote:
Hi, thanks for replying. My plan is not bounded to any contract. Another question, can I just call customer service and ask for a change of plan?

Yes you can, and @Zaryl gave very good insights to his experience. Thanks @Zaryl!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

thank you very much
Highlighted

this is very helpful
Highlighted

Thank you very much too.😊
Highlighted

can i change my broadband 105 plan to 100 plan? thank you..
Highlighted

can i change my 105 broadband to 100 new plan?