Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Cannot access whatsapp using latest broadband 100

Secondly, why would you need RM5 for VoIP? I have paid for it and less than a day, the system mentioned that it's used up but not shown. Excuse me, everyday I have to make long distance call that's why I subscribe for this plan. And now even adding VoIP cant settle the problem. Could you please rectify the problem too?

Highlighted

Hi, I have subscribe 4 broadband plan 100 with digi. Since 27 May 2017,  I cannot do call through messanger , whatapps , imo. please rectify this problem asap. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ganan wrote:

Hi, I have subscribe 4 broadband plan 100 with digi. Since 27 May 2017,  I cannot do call through messanger , whatapps , imo. please rectify this problem asap. 

@Ganan, Broadband accounts are not allowed to make VoIP/app voice calls unless a VoIP add-on is purchased. Please refer to FAQ #22 in Broadband page: http://new.digi.com.my/broadband

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I can confirm it is that Mybb Rewards 1GB-5days-RM0 causing the issue.

Since last week when using this broadband plan, i never log into the Digi Home portal to claim my free 1GB, and all the time working fine, until today when i tried to redeam my free iFix 2 months access via Digi Home Portal. And suddenly my Whatsapp not receiving message and message cannot be send out. Until i turn OFF the Wifi that connect to this broadband, 

Screenshot as proof:

Screenshot_2017-08-09-16-55-06-920_com.digi.portal.mobdev.android.png

This is not first time, last time i redeem the free 1GB from my previous 30 Broadband plan also the same. Seriously Digi, you guys have to fix this, this is disturbing.

Highlighted

sama line saya pun x boleh guna WhatsApp dan wechat...

call 0162211800 pun x dpt selesaikan masalah saya...

Highlighted

hi i using broadband 60 also cannot access my whatsapp aftr i receive 1gb from digi. digi still not fix this problem. why this still happen after i saw all the complaint from the user?i update,on off my hp,reinstall whatsapp also face the same problem like them. at first i thought that my phone storage is full thats why i not receive whatsapp or my data is over limit but it is not. so digi team,please take this as serious case. please take action to fix it
Highlighted

macamana nak claim reward 1gb tu xda pun kat acc?? masih tak boleh whatsapp lagi ni.. menyusahkan betul.. menyesal ambik broadband digi
Highlighted

Re: Cannot access whatsapp/facebook/twitter/internet using latest broadband 100

I can access any of this even I already pay the bill.The only thing I can access is Youtube only.
I can't send any text on Whatsapp.I can't surf the Internet.
Highlighted

Re: Cannot access whatsapp/facebook/twitter/internet using latest broadband 100

Community Manager

@AmieyZufri, please check that your main internet quota is still available. Data quota reset date follows your billing cycle. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements