Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Cannot access whatsapp using latest broadband 100

Hi all,

i just subscribed to digi latest plan broadband 100 from broadband 85 before this. Since i changed my plan yesterday, im having a problem using whatsapp as it keeps connecting and cannot even receive nor send messages from whatsapp.

Other application is working fine as i still can access fb, youtube and the whole internet without problem. When it comes to whatsapp, it seems like my simcard is blocked from using whatsapp.

I have tried reinstalling my whatsapp, restarting my phone, my modem, factory reset my modem, putting broadband simcard in my phone, still i cannot access whatsapp. It is not just me, my whole family having the same problem because we are using the same modem.

Can somebody help?

Re: Cannot access whatsapp using latest broadband 100

it is alright,

i identified the problem.  The problem was free data 1gb from digi ( rewarded when register on mybb website ) doesnt support whatsapp. after i used up all free 1gb data, i can use my whatsapp normally.

Please fix that problematic freebies digi Smiley Happy

Community Manager

@hairiazman, thank you for the update. We'll take note on that 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Semalam baru langgan BBand, kita perabis dulu 1GB, wait and see...

i also facing problem that cannot use wechat and watsapp. Evrytime i conenct the broadband mobifi, it wil show up network access failure. The problem continuing for 3 days already. Im so happy that knewing this is the solutions to solve the problem. Wait n see also

my wechat and watsapp really back to normal after

Mybb Rewards 1GB -5days-RM0 rewards quota disappear in mydigi account. Thanks.. thanks

Hi, now u can enjoy up to  118GB on DIGI boradband 100 so i think the rewards is not a big issue laa, hahahaha16237491_1542592832420891_1939381518_n.jpg

Highlighted

Sampai sekarang perkara ni masih berlaku. Lepas dapat 1gb tu memang wassap tak boleh guna. Bila tanya kat livechat, bagi alasan kena beli VOIP... bila dah beli VOIP still tak boleh guna......Smiley Sad

Masalahnyna kenapa perlu VOIP? Guna wassap untuk send message bukan nak buat voice call pun. Yang lagi marah lepas beli Voip masalah tak settle.....

So far Telegram tak terjejas dengan masalah ni......

Hi Digi, 4 May 2017. I got this issue too. Kindly fix ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Dear Digi,

Hi. Sorry but to say that I feel it's pretty much sub-standard. I thought this will be an old issue but today itself, as in now, I am facing the same problem. Please identify the problems and rectify it. Thank you.