Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Broadband Issue : Slow Surfing Internet

[ Edited ]
Dear Digi,

Hi, Good Morning. I am Mohd Amzar Bin Muhammad Kamal. I have an issue regarding my modem since yesterday. My broadband number is 01596084068 and using Broadband monthly RM100 (supplementary) plan. I am using Huawei E5577s modem. My internet quota is 50.6 GB.  But my internet speed too slow below 0.36 mbps even my modem registered under 4G LTE networks. I can't surfing to the internet.

I am also switch off and on the modem so many times but the internet still slow. I also using speedtest to the test speed and its still shown below 0.36mbps. I suspect my modem maybe damage or not working. I insert my broadband sim card to my second modem also Huawei E5577 and still the internet speed shown below 0.36mbps. 

I have also second number 0169860484 and i insert my sim card to my first modem and i can get the speed up to 19.5mbps on 4G network. So my modem working fine. I suspect something wrong with my broadband number or sim card.

Can you check the status of my broadband number? Does it have issue? Gladly if you guys can revert ASAP.

speedtest.jpgmodem.jpgmydigi.jpg

Re: Broadband Issue : Slow Surfing Internet

Dear Digi,

I wasted my whole day to wait for you guys to revert back my broadband issue on slowing surfing. I already sent through email, tweet using twitter, send message use private message through facebook and now digi community. I already call your digi customer service asking my status. Unfortunately until now no feedback from digi. Please revert back asap!!