Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Activation Problem

I registered broadband postpaid plan via online store on 20/3, received sim card on 23/3. Called the helpline to activate my sim card, the operator asked me to wait 24 hours, but untill today (28/3), my sim card has not been activated yet! Already DM ini twitter, emailed, called the helpline again and again, still not activated! Pls advice, i've already paid for a month advance (RM85+gst).
Highlighted

Re: Activation Problem

Community Manager
My apologies for the delay. I've check with the Social Media team and we have further escalate your activation matter to the respective department. Will update you as soon as we can on this case.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi Kiemiftah,

Our sincere apologies for the delay. We have yet to receive update on your order. Rest assure that we are still following up on your case and will update you soonest possible.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Community Manager

Activation completed.  Kindly do contact us again if you are unable to use the line.  

Looking forward to serve you better and thank you for choosing Digi.

Have a g8 day!

Highlighted

Hi, thanks..already activated. But the activation was on 16/3...so, my cycle bill is for the next 15/4... How can it be? I was only able to use the broadband yesterday. Pls advice..thanks

Highlighted

Community Manager

Billing cycle is random for all customers. Your first bill will be calculated accordingly to the number of days you have used it in your billing cycle.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.