More than 4,000 children are diagnosed with cancer every day. It can be a long and tiring journey but they do not need to take it on alone.
Show your support by going bald! Go Bald was first launched in 2009 and is the signature fundraiser for the Sarawak Children’s Cancer Society (SCCS). It is the largest and the only head-shaving event that raises funds and spreads awareness of childhood cancer. Every shaven head represents an understanding by an individual of the ordeals that a child with cancer is subjected.
Be part of the movement with Digi! We will be in these locations throughout the month of May 2018.
6 May 2018
CityONE Megamall, Kuching
13 May 2018
Permaisuri Imperial City Mall, Miri
20 May 2018
Delta Mall, Sibu
27 May 2018
Times Square Megamall, Bintulu
SCCS aims to:
1) Raise awareness of childhood cancer in Malaysia
2) Offer a public demonstration of moral support to cancer patients and their families.
3) Tell children with cancer that it’s ok to be bald
4) Raise funds to help children with cancer, and their families.
5) Build a community of support for children with cancer, and their families