Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Freedom to Internet with #InternetGemilang

by obatterista SuperUser ‎01-08-2018 05:17 PM - edited ‎02-08-2018 11:34 AM

This National Day, we're celebrating you! And to show our thanks for your endless support, enjoy Unlimited Internet from 12AM - 12PM everyday for 61 days, on us! 

Starting 1 August from 12am to 12pm, we will be offering 61 Days of Unlimited Internet!

Need to learn more? See the FAQs below

Q1. Who is entitled to enjoy the Unlimited Internet?
A1. All new and existing Digi customers on eligible Principal Postpaid Mobile and Broadband rate plans RM38 & above, Monthly Prepaid Internet plans RM38 and above and Prepaid Digi Home Broadband Monthly RM60 are eligible to enjoy the Unlimited Internet from 12AM-12PM daily from 1 August to 30 September. 

Q2. I am an existing Digi customer on the eligible rate plan. Do I get to enjoy the Unlimited Internet automatically?
A2. Yes, the Unlimited Internet will be automatically granted to you on 1 – 2 August. There is no manual activation required by you.  

Q3. How long can I enjoy this Unlimited Internet for?
A3. You will get to enjoy this Unlimited Internet daily from 12AM to 12PM during the campaign period of 1 August to 30 September. On 1 October onwards, this Unlimited Internet will stop.

Q4. If I signed up on the eligible rate plan on 29 September after 12PM, does this mean I will only get to enjoy the Unlimited Internet for 1 time?
A4. Yes, you will only get to enjoy the Unlimited Internet for 1 time on 30 September 12AM to 12PM.

Q5. Can I use the Unlimited Internet at any other timing other than 12AM to 12PM?
A5. No, the Unlimited Internet is only valid for usages from 12AM to 12PM. All usages at other timing will consume from your bundled Internet quota.

Q6. Can I use the Unlimited Internet for peer to peer downloads and tethering/hotspot?
A6. No, the Unlimited Internet is not applicable for peer to peer downloads and tethering. All peer to peer downloads and tethering/hotspot usages from 12AM to 12PM will consume from your bundled Internet quota. However, if you are a Digi Broadband subscriber on the eligible plans, you may use the Unlimited Internet for peer to peer downloads and tethering/hotspot.

Q7. Can I share the Unlimited Internet with my Supplementary lines in the family?
A7. No, the Unlimited Internet is not shareable with Supplementary lines in the family. It is for your own usage only.

Q8. I have subscribed to Super Tererrr 38 (or Super Tererrr 58), will I be eligible for the Unlimited Internet too?
A8. For Super Tererrr 38 and Super Tererrr 58 customers, you will be getting the  extra promotional 2GB Internet upon every successful activation or renewal of your Internet plan, during 1 August to 30 September.  

Q9. I am not getting the Unlimited Internet. How do I enjoy the Unlimited Internet?
A9. Just upgrade to any of the eligible Principal Postpaid Mobile and Broadband rate plans RM38 & above, Monthly Prepaid Internet plans RM38 & above or Prepaid Digi Home Broadband Monthly RM60 to start enjoying Unlimtied Internet from 12AM-12PM daily from 1 August to 30 September.

Q10. Will I be tied with any contract?
A10. No, there is no contract tied to the Unlimited Internet.

Q11. The Unlimited Internet is stated from 12AM to 12PM but the expiry timing in MyDigi shows 24 hours. Can I use the Unlimited Internet for the full 24 hours?
A11. No, the Unlimited Internet offer only applies for usages between 12AM to 12PM. When you continue to use the Internet from 12.01PM onwards, the Internet consumed will come from your existing bundled Internet quota. The expiry timing displayed in MyDigi will always show the number of hours left until the Unlimited Internet is reset at 12AM daily.

Comments
by leongpeiing Member
on ‎01-08-2018 02:56 PM

Is this one INTERNET GEMILANG can use for you tube and online movie?

by Support
on ‎02-08-2018 07:26 PM

Yes, you can Leongpeiing. You can use all usage except for P2P and hotspot ya. Tq

by MeowMitch Member
on ‎02-08-2018 07:13 AM

Fell asleep while steam running in the background. Now 40GB lost from Offpeak Quota. -_-
I'm assuming steam download also isn't applicable as well? -_-

by baldihijau Member
on ‎03-08-2018 05:45 PM

Based on question number 6:

I am currently using broadband 85, am i elligible for P2P download?

by JHK Member
on ‎03-08-2018 10:52 PM

When the ultimate time,the speed was slow,if didn't fixed,I don't need this promote

by Mhdsyslnl Member
on ‎03-08-2018 12:59 AM

Since i automatically subscribed this #internetgemilang i had problem with my whatsapp app. My whatsapp unable to receive or send any messages starting from 12am-12pm. At first i thought maybe the it's because of the weakest connection of my postpaid digi and then i realised i can open twitter, instagram, surfing Internet from chrome but why  i can't online on my whatsapp ? Looking for further response and help due to this problem. 

by Keith007 Member
on ‎03-08-2018 04:20 AM

i have Prepaid Digi Home Broadband Monthly  and i just subscribed to monthly RM30 before knowing this campaign .There is Only two option one is RM60 and RM30.  So iam not in the campaign? unless i  activate the RM60?

by Shin99 Member
on ‎04-08-2018 09:30 PM

So within 61 days, I still have to pay RM38 for each month is it?

by momon2201 Member
on ‎05-08-2018 04:41 PM

how to disable internet gemilang? because during 12am-12pm i cannot receive whatsapp mssege

by MeowMitch Member
on ‎05-08-2018 09:36 AM

After much bumbling around in the dark. I finally figure out the idiocy of your system.

You should change the 12am-12pm bit to what ACTUALLY is, 12am-2am + 8am-12pm. -_-
Or in short, 12am-12pm MINUS offpeak hours. -_-
AND, even though it MIGHT BE ''unlimited'', yet to test its limit, it is however limited to  9mbps. For comparison, my average is 16mbps at peak hours, offpeak at 24mbps but since offpeak is off limit to internet gemilang so that  made it irrelevant.

by tco Member
on ‎07-08-2018 07:38 PM

my quota keep on decreasing even tho Im just using social medias so much for unlimited 😐

by Support
on ‎08-08-2018 09:14 AM

tco, kindly PM us your phone number & date/time of quota deduction <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

my quota keep on decreasing even tho Im just using social medias so much for unlimited 😐

by Andy666 Member
on ‎10-08-2018 08:44 PM

How to unable the unlimited gemilang ...I still got the internet roaming data for Singapore when I at Singapore open the roaming data ...then you all charges me Rm36 per day .. but the problem is I still got Roam and IDD call for every month Pls Advise ...and the roam and IDD calls monthly is haven’t Expires date 

by Shai14 Member
on ‎14-08-2018 07:18 AM

Whats the point for unlimited internet gemilang from 12am-12pm if i cant send or received any message on whatapps and kakaotalk apps during that hours? And i have to bear it until 1 october? Sir please fix it. Thank you very much. 

by Support
on ‎16-08-2018 05:46 PM

Shai14, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

by Vg Member
on ‎12-09-2018 11:17 PM

About the internet gemilang... suppose to be unlimited right.. was on Netflix and why does it consume my data.. received a msg saying i've used up 100% of my data

. Checked in the apps..it says Internet gemilang  expires in 2 hours..and i still left 4gb.. why does it still drain my data? 

by Support
on ‎13-09-2018 07:50 PM

You can use the unlimited internet starting 12am (tonight) until 12pm(noon) tomorrow ya Smiley Happy

by SyafiqAzlan Member
on ‎21-09-2018 01:21 AM

My internet gemilang did not work for me. As i used it between 12am to 12 PM. The quote keep decrease. Please digi help me out

by Support
on ‎22-09-2018 12:58 PM

Hi SyafiqAzlan, please check your usage. Hotspot, tethering and peer to peer downloads are not included in this package.