Here’s what you need to know now that GST will be at 0% from 1 June 2018.
1. How much do prepaid customers have to pay for a new prepaid starter pack after 1 June 2018? From 1 June 2018, Digi customers pay the published rate that is printed on the SIM packs, which is inclusive of 0% GST. At the same time, customers receive a revised preloaded credit of RM5.50.
Note: The starter pack price and pre-loaded credit also apply to Digi Prepaid Best 2017, while stocks last.
2. Before 1 June 2018, I enjoyed 6% GST rebate upon reload. Do I continue to enjoy the rebates if I reload after 1 June 2018? Before 1 June, you would receive airtime and GST rebate upon successful reload (Example, for a RM10 reload, you would receive RM9.44 airtime and RM0.56 GST rebate). After 1 June, you would receive the full amount of airtime when you reload, i.e. a RM10 reload will provide customers RM10 worth of airtime.
3. Will the reload GST rebates granted before 1 June 2018 be forfeited after 1 June 2018? No, the reload GST rebates granted before 1 June 2018 would stay. The validity remains unchanged.
4. Would I still receive a GST rebate if I activated my reload before 1 June 2018 but the validity period is after 1 June 2018? Yes. If you have activated before 1 June 2018, the GST rebate would have been granted immediately upon successful activation of the reload.
5. As a non-Malaysian customer, what can I expect after 1 June 2018? Similar to a Malaysian customer, you will receive the full amount of airtime when you perform a reload after 1 June. Example, you will be receive RM10 worth of airtime when you reload RM10.
6. How much do I have pay for chatz IDD/STDD card after 1 June 2018? chatz customers will pay the published rate that is printed on the chatz IDD/STD Calling Card. The airtime will be equal to the value of the card. Example, a RM10 chatz card will provide RM10 worth of airtime.
7. Can I continue to print the Prepaid Tax Invoice after 0% GST is implemented? Yes, you can view and download your Tax Invoice on MyDigi web.