Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Prepaid 0% GST FAQs

by Community Manager on ‎31-05-2018 05:26 PM

Here’s what you need to know now that GST will be at 0% from 1 June 2018. 

1. How much do prepaid customers have to pay for a new prepaid starter pack after 1 June 2018?
From 1 June 2018, Digi customers pay the published rate that is printed on the SIM packs, which is inclusive of 0% GST. At the same time, customers receive a revised preloaded credit of RM5.50.

Screenshot_7.png
Note: The starter pack price and pre-loaded credit also apply to Digi Prepaid Best 2017, while stocks last.

2. Before 1 June 2018, I enjoyed 6% GST rebate upon reload. Do I continue to enjoy the rebates if I reload after 1 June 2018?
Before 1 June, you would receive airtime and GST rebate upon successful reload (Example, for a RM10 reload, you would receive RM9.44 airtime and RM0.56 GST rebate). After 1 June, you would receive the full amount of airtime when you reload, i.e. a RM10 reload will provide customers RM10 worth of airtime.

3. Will the reload GST rebates granted before 1 June 2018 be forfeited after 1 June 2018?
No, the reload GST rebates granted before 1 June 2018 would stay. The validity remains unchanged.

4. Would I still receive a GST rebate if I activated my reload before 1 June 2018 but the validity period is after 1 June 2018?
Yes. If you have activated before 1 June 2018, the GST rebate would have been granted immediately upon successful activation of the reload.

5. As a non-Malaysian customer, what can I expect after 1 June 2018?
Similar to a Malaysian customer, you will receive the full amount of airtime when you perform a reload after 1 June. Example, you will be receive RM10 worth of airtime when you reload RM10.

6. How much do I have pay for chatz IDD/STDD card after 1 June 2018?
chatz customers will pay the published rate that is printed on the chatz IDD/STD Calling Card. The airtime will be equal to the value of the card. Example, a RM10 chatz card will provide RM10 worth of airtime.

7. Can I continue to print the Prepaid Tax Invoice after 0% GST is implemented?
Yes, you can view and download your Tax Invoice on MyDigi web.

Got a question? Be sure to comment down below !

Comments
by Geemah Member
on ‎22-06-2018 10:02 PM

@just_rambleengs wrote:

Here’s what you need to know now that GST will be at 0% from 1 June 2018. 

1. How much do prepaid customers have to pay for a new prepaid starter pack after 1 June 2018?
From 1 June 2018, Digi customers pay the published rate that is printed on the SIM packs, which is inclusive of 0% GST. At the same time, customers receive a revised preloaded credit of RM5.50.

Screenshot_7.png
Note: The starter pack price and pre-loaded credit also apply to Digi Prepaid Best 2017, while stocks last.

2. Before 1 June 2018, I enjoyed 6% GST rebate upon reload. Do I continue to enjoy the rebates if I reload after 1 June 2018?
Before 1 June, you would receive airtime and GST rebate upon successful reload (Example, for a RM10 reload, you would receive RM9.44 airtime and RM0.56 GST rebate). After 1 June, you would receive the full amount of airtime when you reload, i.e. a RM10 reload will provide customers RM10 worth of airtime.

3. Will the reload GST rebates granted before 1 June 2018 be forfeited after 1 June 2018?
No, the reload GST rebates granted before 1 June 2018 would stay. The validity remains unchanged.

4. Would I still receive a GST rebate if I activated my reload before 1 June 2018 but the validity period is after 1 June 2018?
Yes. If you have activated before 1 June 2018, the GST rebate would have been granted immediately upon successful activation of the reload.

5. As a non-Malaysian customer, what can I expect after 1 June 2018?
Similar to a Malaysian customer, you will receive the full amount of airtime when you perform a reload after 1 June. Example, you will be receive RM10 worth of airtime when you reload RM10.

6. How much do I have pay for chatz IDD/STDD card after 1 June 2018?
chatz customers will pay the published rate that is printed on the chatz IDD/STD Calling Card. The airtime will be equal to the value of the card. Example, a RM10 chatz card will provide RM10 worth of airtime.

7. Can I continue to print the Prepaid Tax Invoice after 0% GST is implemented?
Yes, you can view and download your Tax Invoice on MyDigi web.

Got a question? Be sure to comment down below !

by Charliee Member
on ‎09-10-2018 07:54 PM

Why 6%sst still charges went i reload..im reload my prepaid topup from cimb click..i topup rm50 and i recived rm43++(-RM3.80 advands cradit)..why its still happen..