Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi makes you a VJ with VOOV!

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Digi users can now star in their own “talk show” with this new cool app called VOOV. Digi Prepaid LiVE™ customers can stream VOOV with FREE 10GB video and music streaming quota per month!

Final_Voov BANNER Web Carousel (desktop).jpg

VOOV is a live video broadcasting app where both celebs and regular folks like you and me can be the VJs of their own live shows – and it’s now part of the Video Freedom family!

In VOOV, you can view the latest events, live shows and chat with your favorite VJs and other viewers anywhere, anytime.

So go ahead and start your own cooking show, makeup tutorials, tech unboxing vids or even pranks!

Features

1. Interaction

VOOV2.png

- Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts, virtual gifts and comments..
- Live makeup effects to liven up any stream.

2. Discover content

VOOV3.png

- Discover popular live video streams from the community or search for broadcasts by their user name.
- Missed out on a live video? Don't worry, watch the best parts with the replay feature.

3. Stay connected

voov-new-fix-done.png

- Get real time notifications when your favorite host/channel goes live by following them.
- Meet new people with the same interests, hobbies and personalities.
- Get to know your audience to create better and relevant content.

Download now from http://bit.ly/2jl8Fhp and you could redeem Free 120 Coins (worth RM10) from your MyDigi app. You can use these Coins to purchase in-app gifts for your fans. It’s limited so hurry!

Here’s a quick guide on how to redeem via MyDigi:

vo1.png

voFix.png

Now here’s how you redeem it in the VOOV app:

voov_screenshot.png

FAQs
Q1. How long is the Free Coins redemption period?
A1. March 15, 2017 – April 30, 2017.

Q2. Can I redeem the Free Coins more than once on MyDigi?
A2. No, valid for one redemption only.

Q3. Are there any data charges when I’m streaming on VOOV?
A3: No data charges for Prepaid LiVE™ users, but for non-Prepaid LiVE™ users, you can purchase the Video Freedom pass at RM1 for up to 3GB or RM5 for up to 10GB based on Fair Usage Policy.

Q4. What is Video Freedom?
A4. Video Freedom is an Internet Pass that allows you to watch videos from your favourite video streaming app without Internet charges. This means that video streaming usage will NOT be taken from your base Internet quota. To view the full list of apps under Video Freedom, click here

Q5. What are the unique selling points of Digi Prepaid LiVE™?
A5. Digi Prepaid LiVE™ gives you:
-Free 10GB Internet for Video and Music Monthly for YouTube, Spotify and many more partners
-Free Calls and SMS to 6 Buddyz™
-Free Basic Internet
-Free 100GB cloud storage on Capture App

Q6. Where can I get Digi Prepaid LiVE™?
A6. Get it online here [http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid/live]. Order now and pay only RM1 for delivery, instead of the usual RM10.