Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enjoy rewards when you pay your bill or reload with MyDigi!

by SuperUser on ‎29-11-2016 07:21 PM - edited on ‎25-05-2017 11:31 AM by Community Manager

From now till 31 Dec 2016, when you pay your postpaid bill or reload with MyDigi, you'll get to enjoy awesome rewards!

Check out the video below, if you're a Postpaid user:

For Prepaid users, here's your guide!

Things to note:

*To be entitled to spin the wheel, you must make a full payment (for postpaid plans) or reload a minimum of RM30 (for prepaid customers). 

*You are allowed to participate in this more than 1 (one) time up to:- (a) 10 (ten) times per month for prepaid Account; and (b) 5 (five) times per month for postpaid Account, by way of performing the Transactions.

*The reward(s) is(are) not transferable and/or exchangeable and not for resale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
*The rewards are available on a first come first serve basis and while stock lasts. Digi reserves the right to remove MyDigi Bonus Wheel once the rewards are out of stock.

Comments
by Super Contributor
on ‎29-11-2016 08:58 PM

Screenshot_20161129-204245.pngThe idea is good, but after I made payment today, nothing appear for spin. after check-in, the app has nothing appear, but some page inmydigi like I attached.

Why make so hard to reward customer, we are paying few hundred per months, why not just give it directly

by Member
‎03-12-2016 12:44 AM - edited ‎03-12-2016 01:13 AM

DiGi, after I reload, nothing came up. No bonus wheel, nothing. Called customer service and they didn't know about this. What a disappointment.

As fadly said, why making it so hard for customers. 

Will we get another shot to spin?

by Super Contributor
on ‎05-12-2016 09:52 PM

Why no reply here

by Community Manager
on ‎06-12-2016 04:02 PM

We are still checking on your feedback fadly0416.  We will post to the other thread once we receive reply from the respective team.

by Member
on ‎06-12-2016 05:45 PM

Hi Digi,

I also encounter the same.I've made a pospaid payment  via  Digi apps and never seen any pop out to make the reward  bonus spin.

by Community Manager
on ‎06-12-2016 06:32 PM

@geraldchia We have escalated the feedback to the respective channel.  

by Member
on ‎24-12-2016 12:28 AM

For those who have auto debit, it will not entitle for DiGi reward?

by Support
on ‎24-12-2016 04:00 PM

Hi lcsdigiuser,

This offer is only available for payment or reloads with MyDigi. :-( For the new auto-billing user will entitle 5% rebate x 6 months of the monthly total bill ya.

Thanks.

by Member
on ‎02-01-2017 12:03 AM

DiGi, has this been resolved?

It seems that a lot of users are having this issue where the bonus wheel is not popping up.

A month has gone by without having a permanent solution.