Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

#DigiUpdate: Unforeseen Service Interruption/Gangguan Yang Tidak Dijangka

by Community Manager on ‎29-03-2019 04:26 PM

Update (11.03am 28 Mar)

Dear customers,

Some of you may have faced intermittent connection issues earlier this morning. Our technical teams have addressed and fixed the issue, and services have recovered. We advice you to please go to flight mode and back, or restart your device if you continue to experience problems. We continue to monitor all services and will keep you updated on progress. We deeply apologise for any inconvenience faced, and thank you for your patience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to an unforeseen service interruption, certain subscribers are facing network connectivity issues. Our teams are working to resolve the these issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Disebabkan gangguan yang tidak dijangka, pelanggan tertentu menghadapi isu network. Pihak kami sedang berusaha menyelesaikan isu ini secepat mungkin. Terima kasih kerana bersabar.

Comments
by fatinfarhana94 Member
on ‎08-04-2019 11:30 AM

Hi, saya ada membuat isian semula RM50 pada 04 April 2019 melalui online banking Bank Islam. Transaksi adalah BERJAYA, namun RM50 tiada dalam akaun prepaid saya. Saya sudah membuat pengesahan dengan Bank Islam, transaksi saya BERJAYA, duit dalam akaun bank juga telah ditolak. Sila semak transaksi saya ASAP. Terima Kasih.

by kalmurtala Member
on ‎08-04-2019 10:11 PM
Good day. getting to two weeks now, digi network has disappeared on my line while left with a message "Failed registration" or "incomplete registration" a time. please, rectify the fault or error for me. my digi line/number is: 601126439419. I would be glad to read from you soon. thank you.
by Support
on ‎10-04-2019 09:37 PM

to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage) Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 48 - 72 hours from ur report submitted.

by Taharah1996 Member
on ‎15-04-2019 08:53 PM

Hello, Im having problem with Digi line, almost 2-3 weeks Digi line sometimes working sometimes not working. And then almost 2 weeks no service. I was wondering why, I thought my number might got terminated, but I last topup on 8 Mac 19, valid until 13 Mac according to Mydigi app. But I went to Digi store  on 12 April 2019, the Digi staff there told me I havent topup for almost 2 months. My number is 0169508842.

by Mazieatul Member
on ‎01-07-2019 01:02 PM

hai kenapa line digi saya no service  sedangkan saya dah buat data bulanan tapi tak boleh nak guna kerana no service

by Support
on ‎01-07-2019 01:33 PM

Mazieatul, mohon inbox kami nombor phone dan lokasi lengkap anda (beserta poskod) untuk semakan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini. Tq.