Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Update: Call Issues on Huawei Nova 2i

by SuperUser on ‎10-04-2018 01:46 PM

Hi subscribers,
We have come to know that some of you might be experiencing connectivity issues on your Huawei Nova 2i.

Our technical team is working with Huawei on overcoming these issues. In the meantime, do disable VoLTE on your Huawei Nova 2i as a temporary solution. Please follow these steps.

1. Go to Settings / More / Mobile Network
  2. Uncheck “VoLTE Calls”.
  3. Reboot your Huawei Nova 2i.

We will update here again once the issue has been fully rectified. Stay tuned.

Comments
by Member
on ‎04-08-2018 10:50 AM

@obatterista wrote:

Hi subscribers,
We have come to know that some of you might be experiencing connectivity issues on your Huawei Nova 2i.

Our technical team is working with Huawei on overcoming these issues. In the meantime, do disable VoLTE on your Huawei Nova 2i as a temporary solution. Please follow these steps.

1. Go to Settings / More / Mobile Network
  2. Uncheck “VoLTE Calls”.
  3. Reboot your Huawei Nova 2i.

We will update here again once the issue has been fully rectified. Stay tuned.

Why my phone still got the same issues even i disable the voLTE... is thistissue has been fixed or not? 

by Member
on ‎13-05-2020 10:50 PM

Hi,

Latest update on Huawei Nova 5T version DIGI.MY 10.0.0.1(LT) 10.0.0.201(C636E3R1P1) is causing the network to be very unstable. Keep changing between 4G, H+ and 3G all time. It wasn't like that before this update and I can't even use VoLTE because of network become so unstable. Gaming experience also very bad because of the network switches and always get disconnected. Please work with Huawei to fix this issue. It is extremely annoying. Thanks.