Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Check and download your itemised statements (Prepaid & Postpaid)

by SuperUser on ‎27-04-2016 04:15 PM

Did you know that you could view your itemised statements in our MyDigi portal? This feature is available to both Postpaid and Prepaid subscribers! However, the option to download your bill is only available to Postpaid users.

Watch the video below to learn how!

Comments
by Member
on ‎07-03-2017 10:18 AM

I WANT TO CHECK MY BILLS BROADBAND85 FOR NUMBER 01596115457

by Support
on ‎08-03-2017 02:44 PM

Hi kamalpiez,

You may register to our  MyDigi portal (Top Right- Log in With Connect) via our Digi website http://new.digi.com.my/Page/landing/default/home. Once logged in, you can see "Bill & Reloads", from there you can download your bill statement. Click "Usage" to view itemized billing.

Thanks.

by Member
on ‎04-04-2017 02:50 PM

may i know  the account no for mobile no 0162919408?

by Support
on ‎04-04-2017 03:11 PM

Hi laikinwei65,

You may dial *115# by using 0162919408 to check your account number. Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and the last 4 digits of your IC number if you need further assistance. TQ.

Thanks.

by Member
on ‎19-09-2018 11:15 AM

i want to check bill for prepaid no 0102412018. Plz guide me

by Support
on ‎19-09-2018 12:05 PM

There'll be no bill for the Prepaid account, VijiPrakash. However, you can follow the steps below to check the transaction via MyDigi web. Hope this helps :-)

1. Go to Digi website http://goo.gl/qMHyI2
2. Log in with your Connect ID (top, right)
3. Click on "Usage"
4. Scroll down to "Itemized Usage" 
5. Plan Usage will appear
6. Filter date and transaction (call/SMS/data etc)

i want to check bill for prepaid no 0102412018. Plz guide me

by Member
on ‎27-01-2019 07:09 AM

@whysee wrote:

Did you know that you could view your itemised statements in our MyDigi portal? This feature is available to both Postpaid and Prepaid subscribers! However, the option to download your bill is only available to Postpaid users.

Watch the video below to learn how!

by Member
on ‎22-07-2019 09:46 AM

is the itemised usage statement stil availble for prepiad

by Member
on ‎22-07-2019 09:47 AM

i need to get  my transaction or incall/outcall data of my prepaid account,please help

by SuperUser
on ‎22-07-2019 02:28 PM

Hi Stela. There is no itemized usage statement available for prepaid account. You may check incoming and outgoing records on your mobile device. Thank you.

by Member
on ‎06-08-2019 08:52 AM

Digi seems to have no intention to add back the "itemized usage"  button, even after the recent system maintenance. 

Hence, I encourage everyone to file a report to  MCMC to take the investigation (Billing system issue).

Here's the case Digi need to take into consideration:

1) I have several unauthorized payment previously, and I only get to know it when i check using the "itemized usage". [All of them refunded by Digi]

2) Don't ever ask user to check incoming and outgoing records on mobile device. Refer back to the case 1), how are  we going to know and show the evidence to Digi CS when an unauthorize payment has been make?  At least we can get some evidence before we contact Digi CS, so that to  smoothen the progress from both side. Unless Digi purposely doing so  by making the progress so complicated until Digi user give up on this? Is this the case Digi intended to do?

Anyway, I have filed a report to MCMC regarding this.

by Member
on ‎06-01-2020 11:23 AM

hi , I cannot check my itemised statements in Digi web. I just can check my internet usage only, I did not see the itemised option. Please help me

by Member
on ‎03-02-2020 08:07 PM

i am currently going through the same problem with unknown transactions of large amounts of cash from my prepaid to an unknown subscription (that doesnt even appear in my subscriptions list , neither were the notifications of such transactions and deductions of credit) and this **bleep**es me off because that is alot off cash lost in an account .

This is horrible becaause now i am unable to find out how and where the credit has went and getting it back would be difficult