Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your #MyDigiApp: How-to Sign-In

by Community Manager ‎27-02-2019 11:21 AM - edited ‎02-04-2019 05:25 PM

Hi Digi subscribers,

The new and improved MyDigi app is here, so be sure to update or install the latest version!
IMPORTANT NOTICE:  All users on the MyDigi app version 8.0 and above must sign up again. This is a new process provided by Digi to ensure a safer account management and stronger security. Existing users using Connect ID will also be required to sign up again. Please note that Connect ID and the new MyDigi app (v8.0 and above) are different logins. Subscribers looking to login to MyDigi via website will still be required to use the old ConnectID login. 

Please ensure that you enter the correct password with your new account. You have 5 tries to enter your password before your account is locked. If your account is locked, please call Digi Customer Service at 016-221 1800 for assistance.

1.jpg

Slide2.JPG

It's really that simple! Now you are ready to explore the new MyDigi app. 

Psst: If you have not updated to the new MyDigi app , you're missing out! Get the new app now here!

Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Why do I have to sign up again?
A: We are using a new login system for the new MyDigi app v8.0 and above. As such, all users would be required to sign up again.

2) Why can't I login with my existing account?
A: Previous logins were made through ConnectID. As we are migrating to a new login system, the new MyDigi app will no longer use Connect ID. Existing users with ConnectID logins will not be able to use their ConnectID to log in.

3) How do I access MyDigi web version?
A: MyDigi web version can still be accessed via ConnectID for now. Only the login for MyDigi app version 8.0 and above will have a new login system.

4) I can't sign in to the MyDigi app after updating. What do I do?
A: All users must sign up after updating the MyDigi app to version 8.0 and above.  Follow the How To: Tutorial above to sign up and secure your MyDigi account!

If you are receiving error messages while trying to sign in, you can reset your password by checking the FAQs here.

Comments
by alaeddin14 Member
‎09-03-2019 11:53 AM - edited ‎09-03-2019 12:56 PM
  1. What does it mean "passwords don't match "??? I'm signing up here meaning I'm choosing a new password!! For the last few days I'm unable to use the app! 

20190307_204745.jpg

by alaeddin14 Member
on ‎11-03-2019 01:36 PM

@orangemarmalade  anybody cares to help here? 

by Support
on ‎11-03-2019 02:03 PM

Apologize for the inconvenience caused, alaeddin14. Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number for further assistance, TQ.

by Yuejinn Member
on ‎19-03-2019 02:38 PM

After updating the new mydigi app, the user name column could not get through as it keep asking me to fill up full name as per ID which I've already enter, kindly assist on the matter.

by najwataip06 Member
on ‎19-03-2019 05:35 PM

like she/ he said "After updating the new mydigi app, the user name column could not get through as it keeps asking me to fill up the full name as per ID which I've already entered, kindly assist on the matter"I go the same problem here as well. please help us as soon as possible.  

by najwataip06 Member
on ‎19-03-2019 05:42 PM

dgapps.jpeg

how much do I retype my name it is still out like this. 

by Support
on ‎20-03-2019 08:54 AM

For the "Please specify last name." error, kindly PM us <here> your phone number, phone model & iOS/Android version you're currently using for further clarification, please. TQ.

by stellasoh Member
on ‎28-03-2019 08:47 PM

Hi,

After this update to new android app, I re-signed up for new account using existing prepaid mobile number but until the OTP stage, I keyed in and it always time out! Why is this happening?

by andyv Member
on ‎01-04-2019 10:59 PM

I can't use the new myDigi app!

I have a prepaid internet only SIM card, which does not receive TAC codes.

The internet SIM cards don't have any phone/SMS functionality.

I had no issues  using email to login into CONNECT . Why has email login functionality been removed?!

A

by Nadzrul08 Member
on ‎03-04-2019 05:23 PM

I already registered but I wrongly key in my full name (typo),

Is there any way to make an amendment?

by K_Kato Member
on ‎08-04-2019 08:32 PM

I cannot register the phone number of the SIM card in my iPad. Therefore I cannot top up.

I use MyDigi version 8.0.2.

My SIM card is only for data transfer.

My plan is prepaid.

Though I enter the phone number (= the number of the SIM card), I cannot register the number as the iPad does not support the one time password.

In addition, I do not receive any email after entering the phone number, therefore I cannot register my phone number.

I sent messages to Digi support desk but no response for over 2 weeks, so please kindly assist how to register the SIM and how to top up.

by Mamato Member
on ‎08-04-2019 11:58 PM

I have problem with my full name for sign up..

by dannychan107 Member
on ‎09-04-2019 10:36 AM

What a terrible website, wanna check bill through full website also bring me to here and there.

Can u make this more easy excess and userfriendly?

by mohanfilez Member
on ‎10-04-2019 01:07 PM

yOUR DIGI BILL SUCKS,. pain in the **bleep**. i cant view my past month bill in my soo called new app. moreover force to update the mobile app. i cannot even login to your web based browser site as it say ur guys are upgrading for the past one monhts. seriously sucksss. pain in the **bleep**. wanna check bill through full website also bring me to here and there.  bill checking website down for 1 month.

by shinling Member
on ‎12-04-2019 06:48 PM

After updating the new mydigi app, the user name column could not get through as it keep asking me to fill up full name as per ID which I've already enter, kindly assist on the matter.

by Support
on ‎13-04-2019 04:37 PM

Hi shinling, we have responded to your PM. TQ

by ItsFad_ Member
on ‎22-04-2019 12:35 AM

I have a problum full name when sign up

by Support
on ‎22-04-2019 11:35 AM

Hi ItsFad_, Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and screenshot the error for further assistance. TQ.

by annelee Member
on ‎09-05-2019 09:17 AM

Hi,

Tried signing up to the MyDigi app. How do I retrieve OTP with a broadband simcard?

by Support
on ‎09-05-2019 09:21 AM

The OTP will be sent to your email address, annelee. Please check ya :-) TQ.

by Azharalong5 Member
on ‎02-09-2019 04:50 AM

@orangemarmalade wrote:

Hi Digi subscribers,

The new and improved MyDigi app is here, so be sure to update or install the latest version!
IMPORTANT NOTICE:  All users on the MyDigi app version 8.0 and above must sign up again. This is a new process provided by Digi to ensure a safer account management and stronger security. Existing users using Connect ID will also be required to sign up again. Please note that Connect ID and the new MyDigi app (v8.0 and above) are different logins. Subscribers looking to login to MyDigi via website will still be required to use the old ConnectID login. 

Please ensure that you enter the correct password with your new account. You have 5 tries to enter your password before your account is locked. If your account is locked, please call Digi Customer Service at 016-221 1800 for assistance.

1.jpg

Slide2.JPG

It's really that simple! Now you are ready to explore the new MyDigi app. 

Psst: If you have not updated to the new MyDigi app , you're missing out! Get the new app now here!

Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Why do I have to sign up again?
A: We are using a new login system for the new MyDigi app v8.0 and above. As such, all users would be required to sign up again.

2) Why can't I login with my existing account?
A: Previous logins were made through ConnectID. As we are migrating to a new login system, the new MyDigi app will no longer use Connect ID. Existing users with ConnectID logins will not be able to use their ConnectID to log in.

3) How do I access MyDigi web version?
A: MyDigi web version can still be accessed via ConnectID for now. Only the login for MyDigi app version 8.0 and above will have a new login system.

4) I can't sign in to the MyDigi app after updating. What do I do?
A: All users must sign up after updating the MyDigi app to version 8.0 and above.  Follow the How To: Tutorial above to sign up and secure your MyDigi account!

If you are receiving error messages while trying to sign in, you can reset your password by checking the FAQs here.