Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What is the Digi Family Safety app?

by SuperUser on ‎11-10-2016 04:07 PM - edited on ‎25-05-2017 03:39 PM by Community Manager

The Digi Family Safety app allows you, as a parent or caretaker, to keep your family and loved ones connected to you.

It is a solution for people who want to know that their children or elderly relatives are safe at all times. Parental controls give parents additional ability to put restrictions in place for how their children use their smartphones.

These are the features of the app, which you'll love:

Family Location

family location.PNG

This feature allows you to locate your family members on your smartphone, in real-time.

Geofencing

geofencing.PNG

Create a safety zone for your family members.

Notifications

notifications.PNG

Alerts you when family members arrive at certain areas.

Check-ins

check ins.PNG

Check-in regularly so that your loved ones know your whereabouts.

Panic Alert

panic alert.PNG

If you find yourself in a dangerous situation, send an alert to all your family members' phones with your location.

Parental Controls

parental controls.PNG

Restrict phone usage to family phone numbers and manage when certain apps can be used.

Phone Security

Phone security.PNG

Find, ring, lock and wipe any family phone if lost or stolen.

The Digi Family Safety app is available on both iOS and Android, and even accessible on desktop (Web).

Download it now!

iOS / Android

Comments
by Member
on ‎06-09-2017 10:36 AM

I want to ask, why android can not download  this apps?

Because before that, i even download and used.

When i change phone, i try to download many time, but can not find out android apps.

When i click in download Android, it will direct shown google play store as sentence <We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.>

by Support
on ‎07-09-2017 02:49 PM

Hi XiaohuiTan,

We regret to inform that Digi Family Safety app is currently unavailable on Google Play, and we are looking into this. In the meantime, you can access the service on https://familysafety.digi.com.my from your web browser on a computer, or you may use the same on an iPhone by downloading the app from the App Store. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the issue.

Thanks.