Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WELCOME TO DIGI COMMUNITY

Whatever query you may have regarding Digi, be it technical or not, get it answered quick and easy here!
Hello there! Are you new to our Community?

141918295200938.8Is3yRYnRJvBFBJOBdqZ_height640.png

Welcome! Check out this post to follow our easy step-by-step guide.

All your questions answered in our Knowledge Base!

141918295200940.oLH8YxpaQ6VwEskO2q53_height640.png

"How do I check my data usage?" "Can I share my credit with my friend?" and more of your questions answered!

Here are 5 reasons why you should upgrade :)

COMMUNITY BANNER OL-01.jpg

Click to read more!

Special deals for prepaid users – from as low as RM1!

How do these deals sound like? RM1 for 300MB, RM3 for 2GB, and RM5 for 5GB!

Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers

Dear customers,

Kindly note that we have blocked the below numbers which may have affected you regarding third party charges. 

Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers

by Moderator on ‎09-01-2017 04:40 PM - edited on ‎15-03-2017 10:37 PM by Community Manager

Dear friends,

If you are subscribed to a third party Content Provider (CP) service that uses a 5-digit short code, you can unsubscribe from the service immediately by:

1) Replying STOP ALL to the SMS message or short code.

2) If the above STOP ALL method does not work, please call the Digi Helpline at 016-221 1800 and we will assist you in unsubscribing.

Some tips to be mindful when receiving SMSes from short codes:
• Read the SMS carefully before giving consent or opting in to the service.
    Typically the SMS will ask you to type YES or Y in reply to the short code to subscribe.

• Do not click on any links within the SMS as it might lead you to accidentally subscribing to a service.

• Do not subscribe to any services from any unfamiliar or suspicious SMSes.

• Do not click on any suspicious banners or links that indicate you have won a prize.

• Do not enter your mobile number on any unfamiliar or suspicious webpages.

• Do not enter your phone number if a page shows that “your phone has a virus” and asks for your phone number to clear it.

• Beware of ads that may lead you to phishing websites.

• Beware of installing third party apps other than from the official Google Play Store or Apple App Store.

• Beware of granting permissions to third party apps to send SMSes from your phone.

We at Digi do not condone the use of our 5-digit short code service by errant third party CPs who do not comply to MCMC’s mandatory standards for the provision of mobile content services.

We strictly adhere to MCMC’s mandatory standards, and have actively blocked the following third party Content Providers (CPs) from using our short code service due to non-compliance:

commchart.png

communitybanner.png

Comments
by Azwadi Member
on ‎11-01-2017 09:37 AM

Dear DiGi,

I need to know who is behind Value Added Services 32339 so that I can bring this matter to Consumer Tribunal.

And how do I get refund? Can DiGi refund on behalf of this culprit and you take legal action againts them?

Thanks

Azwadi

by Support
on ‎11-01-2017 04:56 PM

Hi Azwadi,

Please PM us ( https://goo.gl/SxGJMl ) with your number, full name and last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. TQ.

by herbie1825 Member
on ‎19-01-2017 10:47 PM

Mobipay is sending via 20000, it is not in the block list, How do we ensure that  Digi has blocked this stupid content provider for good? There is so many victims already by this content provider and Digi said it is we the user who is responsible  for unauthorized charges

by Azwadi Member
on ‎24-01-2017 10:49 AM

Despite being blocked by digi, 32339 managed to charge my account again!!!!Screenshot_2017-01-24-10-29-00.jpg

by Support
on ‎24-01-2017 11:07 AM

Hi Azwadi,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and full name for further checking. TQ.

by zalia22 Member
on ‎13-03-2017 12:34 PM

Dear Digi,

Untuk makluman saya baru upgrade plan digi saya dari 68 kepada 80 menggunakan no lama iai tu 010-xxx2097. Plan terdahulu saya tiada masalah dengan digi tetapi bila saya menukar plan saya menghadapi pemasalahan dengan kehadiran no-no ini yang charge ke  akaun sya. Jumaat yang lepas saya telah pergi ke DIGI centre di putrajaya untuk terminate no lama dan  ambil no baru sekali dengan penukaran no akaun saya. Merujuk pada staff digi di sana  kemungkinan  berlaku perkara tersebut di sebabkan surfing internet. dan setelah menukar no yang baru  staff digi berkenaan mengatakan tiada lagi no-no ini charge  akaun saya. Tapi malangnya  pada hari yang sama jam 8.18 pm dan 8.21pm dari no yang sama iaitu 32883 charge  akaun saya. Padahal saya x de surf internet puni sebab baru bertukar no. ini amat mengecewakan saya dari mana no ini boleh dapat no baru saya. Saya dah buat STOP ALL tapi saya rasa benda sementara sahaja dan akan berlaku lagi. Kali ini no ini send kepada no saya sebanyak 2 kali  dalam jangka masa dalam selang beberapa minit dengan charge ke akaun saya rm 8.00.

Persoalan saya di mana letak nya integriti digi dalam hal ini  ianya melibatkan akaun pelanggan kepada third party.    

by Support
on ‎13-03-2017 05:12 PM

Hi zalia22,

Berdasarkan semakan kami, langganan tersebut telah dihentikan. Kami dah hantarkan laporan untuk meminta bayaran balik selepas pengesahan daripada syarikat pihak ketiga, sila semakan bil yang berikutnya. Kes ID anda adalah CAS-1193185-M4Z2. 

Terima kasih.

by -ati- Member
on ‎18-03-2017 01:29 PM

Digi,

1) Saya terima sms dari 33228.

RM3.00(excl.GST):HappyMK

2) Saya  terima sms ini daripada digi pada 18/3/2017 pukul 11.21:

RM0.00: Successful registration. No subscription fee. Price: RM4.00/sms. 4 sms/month. Renewal on 16/04/2017. To cancel, send stop wd to 36226

Kemudian pada 11.22 sms diterima dari 36226:

Free Msg.You are already a subscriber of the service " CPA_MACRO_36226 ".Please send help to 36226 for new exciting services

Kemudian pada 11.26 sms diterima dari 36226:

RM4.00(excl.GST):Funny Video: http://www.thumbsms.com/funnyvideo/Lady_Drives.3gp

Saya cuma sedar sms ini pada pukul 12.50 dan  terus reply stop wd.

RM0.00. Your subscription to wd has been terminated. Thank you for your patronage. Helpline 03 2164 8100.

Saya telah dicaj untuk perkara yang saya tidak mahu.

Sila bertindak.

by Support
on ‎18-03-2017 04:37 PM

Hi -ati-,

Kami dah hantarkan laporan untuk meminta bayaran balik selepas pengesahan daripada syarikat pihak ketiga. Kes ID anda adalah CAS-1265053-H6B3.

Teriima kasih.

by YinZ Member
on ‎24-03-2017 11:01 AM

Dear Digi team,

My mom has been harrassed with the SMS which is charged like the others (i.e. RM4, RM5). We children have stopped the SMSes for many times already and now they start sending again.

This is **bleep**ing me off as  I am paying more than RM100 only for all these SMSes within a month. My mom does not know how to handle these SMSes, until I get this month's bill to pay.

Please help urgently.

Thank you.

by Support
on ‎24-03-2017 05:22 PM

Hi YinZ,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and full name for further checking. 

Thanks.