Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pay your Digi bills via Auto-Billing on the MyDigi app!

by Community Manager on ‎12-12-2017 05:07 PM - edited on ‎21-07-2020 10:54 AM by Community Manager

Hey Digi Postpaid subscribers!

Have too many bills to pay? Then let the all new MyDigiApp come to the rescue! Now, the app offers an auto-billing feature to ease you from all the hassle of paying your Digi bill!

Step 1

Tap on the menu button.

cs1.png

Step 2

Tap on ‘Settings’.

cs2.png

Step 3

Tap on ‘My Payment’.

cs3.png

Step 4

Tap ‘Proceed’ to login to your MyDigi account.

cs4.png

Step 5

Login to your MyDigi account.

cs5.png

Step 6

Enter the 6-digit TAC received via SMS and tap ‘Proceed’.
**Alternatively, you may request to send TAC to your Email.

cs6.png

Step 7

To save your card, tap ‘Add Your Card’.

cs7.png

Step 8

Fill up your card details and tap ‘Add Card’.
**We accept all debit and credit cards.

cs8.png
Step 9
To set this card as Auto Billing, first, select your card.
**You can save up to 5 card(s).
cs9.png
 Step 10

And turn on the ‘Set as Auto Billing’ icon.
**You can set also set this card as your Preferred Card.

cs10.png

It's really that simple! Now you’ll never miss out on your bill payment deadline again.

Psst: If you have not updated to the new MyDigi app, you're missing out! Get the new app now here.

FAQs

Q1:  Who is eligible to use Auto-billing in MyDigi?

A1: Postpaid subscribers who are Account Owners. They need to login in order for them to add/remove their auto-billing

Q2:  Why customer is charged RM 1?

A2: Customer is not charged RM 1. The RM 1 is used for us to verify credit card details. This money would be automatically refunded to the customer’s credit card. It is like doing hotel booking or verifying credit card. Digi does not collect it.

Q3: Do I still get to enjoy 5% rebate x 6 months off my Digi bill upon signing up auto-billing?

A3: Yes it is still applicable.

Find this interesting? We've got more for you only on our Community portal. Explore now!

Comments
by Member
on ‎04-05-2020 10:47 PM

i paid already on MyDigi App before the autobiling recurrent date, but it still deducted on my bank account. how do i get refund? thank you

@Bellsa wrote:

Hi friends!

Have too many bills to pay? Then let the MyDigi app come to the rescue! Now, the app offers an auto-billing feature to ease you from all the hassle of paying your Digi bill!

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png 

Now you’ll never miss out on your bill payment deadline again.

FAQs

Q1:  Who is eligible to use Auto-billing in MyDigi?

A1:  Postpaid subscribers who are Account Owners. They need to sign in with Telenor Connect ID in order for them to add/remove their auto-billing

Q2:  Why customer is charged RM 1?

A2: Customer is not charged RM 1. The RM 1 is used for us to verify credit card details. This money would be automatically refunded to the customer’s credit card. It is like doing hotel booking or verifying credit card. Digi does not collect it.

Q3: Do I still get to enjoy 5% rebate x 6 months off my Digi bill upon signing up auto-billing?

A3: Yes it is still applicable.

Find this interesting? We've got more for you only on our Community portal. Explore now!

by Member
on ‎21-05-2020 08:21 AM

Auto-billing was working fine,  Then it stopped working  for April! I tried deleting & adding three different credit cards (Amex, MC and Visa), but it keeps giving the error:

Oops! Something went wrong. [Error Code: err.cccp.crm20088]

What's happening?? It was working fine before.

by Support
on ‎22-05-2020 04:16 PM

Hi hspace, Our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Please PM us with your mobile number and full name for further checking. TQ 

by Member
‎27-05-2020 03:13 PM - edited ‎27-05-2020 03:14 PM

Set as Auto Billing option is not available. 

by Member
on ‎27-05-2020 03:19 PM

@chew118  What do you mean?

by Member
on ‎27-05-2020 03:21 PM

@hspace  when added the credit card there is no option to set as auto debit as per the screen shot shown above.. only able to set as preferred card. 

by Member
on ‎24-06-2020 10:25 AM

Hi ,

I would like to enquiry on the auto-debit discount period whether is 6months?

If so, why i only get the discount for the 3months and then stop ? Can you please clearify it?