Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

JomTuisyen FAQs

by Community Manager on ‎15-10-2020 06:10 PM

Q1 : What is JomTuisyen?

A1 : Jom Tuisyen is the leading e-learning platform in Malaysia, closely following the syllabus set by the Malaysia’s Ministry of Education (MOE). We have a collection of over 8,000 interactive videos covering more than 180 core and elective subjects in Bahasa Melayu, English, Mandarin and Tamil languages. Jom Tuisyen is the one stop platform for interactive online learning, with easy access ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!​

Main Features:

Covers all the core and elective subjects from Standard 1 – Form 5​

Topic by topic discussion as per subject syllabus.​

Tutorial videos on “How to Answer” exam questions.​

Multi language guidance.​

Q2 : Who is eligible for JomTuisyen free promo? (Normal Price RM10/month)

A2 : JomTuisyen free promo is a limited time promo for targeted DIgi users in locations affected under the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO). Locations and eligibility will be updated from time to time.​

Q3 : Is this service free forever?

A3 : No,  this is a limited time free promotion. Upon successful subscription, Users will enjoy free monthly access to JomTuisyen until 31st December 2020. User will be be renewed automatically at RM10/Month from January 2021 onwards. ​

Q4 : Where can I subscribe to the JomTuisyen free promo?

A4 : Subscribers will be able to subscribe to the free promo via the Box Of Surprise feature in MyDigi App.​

Q5 : What do I do after I have subscribed to JomTuisyen free promo?

A5 : Please refer here or visit https://www.easyadd.my/howtoredeem/jomtuisyen on how to proceed.​

Q6 : Unable to log in to JomTuisyen.com website?

A6 : Please ensure that you have keyed in the correct user account details received via SMS/email (Username & Password). Click on “forgot password” to reset your password. You will receive an email to reset password. For further enquires, please email us at info@jomtuisyen.com

Q7 : How many devices can login concurrently?

A7 : Access available for only one device at a time.​

Q8 : Don’t see the question you want to ask or need assistance?

A8 : Please email us at info@jomtuisyen.com